Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430280304.626043.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	7176479

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Seriously if anybody from cali is willing to send me a few bottles of pliny, I'll make it worth your effort.

Comment

I never truly loved beer until I was turned on to IPAs.

My current favorite:

'84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
        '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
          Seriously if anybody from cali is willing to send me a few bottles of pliny, I'll make it worth your effort.

The place near me only gets a case a month, you might have better luck asking someone from central- northern ca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

My go to's as of lately:

Deschutes - Fresh Squeezed IPA
            Elysian - Space Dust IPA
            Boneyard - Hop A Wheelie IPA
            Boneyard - RPM IPA

I drink far too much IPA lol.
            Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
            I'm with you 1000% on this. I can't get enough of bright, fresh, citrus IPAs lately!! Try and get your hands on Lompoc Pamplemouse or Coalition Space Fruit, you'll love them.
            Yep. That's pretty much all I drink. Nothing beats a fresh, citrusy IPA in this warmer weather.

The bar right down the street from me has $2.50 pints of Stone IPA during happy hour. Best thing ever.

Best IPA I've ever had is the Denver Brewing Co. Incredible Pedal IPA, if you can find it, get it. It's sooooo good.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

ACTUALLY, I forgot about a beer.

I was had this at the New Belgium brewery a few years ago. Couldn't find it anywhere else. Finally found it at this random taproom up in Seattle a couple weeks ago. Luckily they had a few bottles of it. Bought the whole lot. The favors are so complex, it's crazy.

Comment

am i the only one that hates coronas?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerrebel View Post
                  am i the only one that hates coronas?
                  I'm not a huge fan, either. Although I have heard that it is different draft or in a can due to the uv vulnerability of the clear bottles. If that's true or not idk but I still want to try draft/can Corona.

Although... It is one of my go-to's when working on cars haha

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Beer trade?

But as someone else said, better to find someone who can get to the source because IMO their Blind Pig is a better beer but for now its brewery only.
                    sigpic

Comment

Reaaaaally hate beer, but I'm trying to enjoy it. Haven't really found anything other than High Life(LOL) that I genuinely like.

Got a cheap case of this and it's not too bad.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Did a blind taste test with pilsner urquell and kc pils by boulevard brewing co, was very surprised.

I thought I knew which was which, and which I liked better. I was wrong, I liked the KC beer.

I also like a good ipa, several come to mind but lagunitas is hard to beat.

One of my favorite beers is thai ber, singha. hard to find, harder to find than a lot of craft beers these days but I like it.

I am all over the map on what I like, I have found that over the years I have acquired the taste for many different beers, variety is the spice they say...

Comment

Found a new favorite IPA. This new tasting room for Albuquerque based Bosque Brewery opened up down here and their Riverwalker IPA is phenomenal.

Comment

Even though I don't drink darker beers often, I found I keep coming back to the Irish Death ale by Iron Horse. Fairly dark (~8%) but still very smooth.

Also Vanilla porters. There's a local brewery that's like 10 minutes away that makes a pretty killer vanilla porter. It's up there with Ninkasi's Oatis
                              Last edited by shameson; 05-10-2015, 10:27 PM.
                              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                              '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                              '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                Found a new favorite IPA. This new tasting room for Albuquerque based Bosque Brewery opened up down here and their Riverwalker IPA is phenomenal.
                                I'm going to be in Albuquerque next week, I'll have to check that out.

Comment

Working...
                                X