X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keiths!!! india pale ale
    a few guiness is good now and then too

Comment

damn, those of you that appreciate a great tasting, great character beer, have to try a Belhaven Wee Heavy (handcrafted Scottish Ale - 6.5 by vol). They called it a Belhaven Dark at the pub actually. Phfkn delicious and dead on with the season...

Comment

Wow, thread from the dead. And wow, how my beer tastes have changed, haha!

Daily sixer in the fridge is Magic Hat 9, whenever I go to the bar it's Bass, Sunset Wheat, or whatever hefeweisen is on tap.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt View Post
          Wow, thread from the dead. And wow, how my beer tastes have changed, haha!

Daily sixer in the fridge is Magic Hat 9, whenever I go to the bar it's Bass, Sunset Wheat, or whatever hefeweisen is on tap.
          Haha, yeah some wheats are good. I haven't developed a palate for the sweeter ones. Funny the thread was started by KenCopperWheat; sounds like a beer...

Comment

I'm a big fan of Magic Hat's Circus Boy and Pyramid, personally. Haven't gotten a chance to try a lot of the authentic ones, though. Closest place with any kind of decent beer selection is in Georgia.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

microbrews have wreaked havoc on america's beer market.

staples:
                pilsner urquell
                dos equis amber
                guinness extra stout
                deschutes mirror pond

favorite imports:
                Tetley's
                Negra Modelo
                Beck's Octoberfest
                spaten (amber martzen)
                Kirin Ichiban
                Grolsch, Lowenbrau or Steinlager (interchangeable)

Most overrated beers:
                stella artois (overpriced)
                heineken (eurotrash)
                any goddamned hefeweizen (that doesn't actually have chunks floating in it)
                pbr (no it doesn't taste good, and take of that damn trucker hat)

Fun once in a while:
                blue moon (avoid the winter ale)
                Newcastle brown (yay!)
                chimay ale
                Fat Tire or Mac and Jacks (american ambers have a distinct flavor)

Great Unknowns:
                Leavenworth's Hodgson's IPA
                Stone Brewing's Double Bastard
                Lost Coast's Downtown Brown
                Lagunitas' Brown Shugga
                Celis White (no longer available?)

I like beer.
                Not that I care, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                  damn, those of you that appreciate a great tasting, great character beer, have to try a Belhaven Wee Heavy (handcrafted Scottish Ale - 6.5 by vol). They called it a Belhaven Dark at the pub actually. Phfkn delicious and dead on with the season...

Dude
                  What's with you and digging up old threads????
                  Yuengling is my fave.
                  Hoe, is my second.
                  Screw you if you don't like it.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Comment

Smithwicks.

Comment

Harpoon for an easy drinkin' IPA, Rogue and Sierra Nevada IPA if I'm only having a couple, Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre if I'm feeling like fruit

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Dogfish Head FTW! My best friend's older brother was the brewmaster for DFH for quite some time. He recently left though (to start his own brewery in VT!).

Comment

Holy Threadbump Batman!!!!!

j/k, I am currently loving Steinlager (NZ), Black Butte Porter (Deschutes Brewery, OR), and Victory Storm King Imperial Stout (Victory Brewing, PA)

Comment

truely cant go wrong with a Yuengling tall and dark i think it is?
                              For some BULLSHIT reason they arent for sale in CT
                              Magic Hat and NewCastle round out the top 3.
                              good shit, gotta try some of these less known

Comment

it's called not reposting newbs ;)

I have a Flying Saucer walking distance from my apt. 200 + different beers on tap and bottles. Once you reach 200 beers, you get a plate on the wall. I believe I have 80 something...

Comment

Working...
                                X