No announcement yet.

The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brewed in Kiln, MS (Brett Favre's hometown) just a few miles south of here. The first beer ever to be brewed with pecans. Great stuff! I took this pic in my backyard a couple weeks ago.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

^^ I bet that beer is GOOD !!!

Comment

if my wallpaper wasn't so cool I'd use that
        Not that I care, of course.

Comment

1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Newcastle Brown Ale is my top pick. I also like Bass and some Stella Artois every now and again. My dad and my grandpa call Stella "old wife beater", cause back in the day the Brits used to take the boat across the channel to France, load up with the stuff, and get so drunk they would go home and beat thier wives. They still call it that in England in certian places. Old Milwakee is my favorite "utility" beer, and my favorite beer that I can't find in this country is Bischoff Pils.
            Matt

sigpic

Comment

In strict contradiction to this hot ass Texas summer, I'm enjoying some Newcastle!

On another note, summer school FTL and FTW... (Black chick from Ghana - nice, SEX bitch from Albania! -causes me to lose focus with her insane ass!!!! (no tits though - think Brasilian girls) short newbie girl from Mexico, and big tittie girl from Mexico as well)

And mthfks thought summer school and/or Govt sucked! LOL!!!! shit!

EDIT ha, just noticed this thread is somehow in the General Discussion Section... so for the sake of liberalism, I will say, that today, I think I found the e46 I actually will get! Cheers!

Comment

pbr
                Build Threads:
                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm BITCH
                  Originally posted by jrhaile
                  For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

I usually drink this.

According to this page, http://www.ratebeer.com/Ratings/Beer...p?BeerID=12041
                    you have to have an aquired taste for it. :drink:

Anyways, this is what I drink when I return to the fatherland. (Hungary, incase someone missed this important fact.. )

Comment

umm carona???? i havent had a beer in like 3 months.

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

americas best in 1893 = win

Comment

-Hefewiesens are my favorate "kind" of beer, southern Bavarian style. Hoegaardan by far the best white-beers. Smooth, fresh, and carbony. Love it. Local micro-beer in Winston-Salem called Foothills makes a not-too-shabby Hefe.
                          -As for ales, I like Palmetto IPA, a micro-brewery in Charlestown, SC. Longhammer IPA or Guinness ale when I'm in NC. Never liked lagers too much.

-Oh and Corona = nasty, tastes like sweat
                          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                            -Hefewiesens are my favorate "kind" of beer, southern Bavarian style. Hoegaardan by far the best white-beers. Smooth, fresh, and carbony. Love it. Local micro-beer in Winston-Salem called Foothills makes a not-too-shabby Hefe.
                            -As for ales, I like Palmetto IPA, a micro-brewery in Charlestown, SC. Longhammer IPA or Guinness ale when I'm in NC. Never liked lagers too much.

-Oh and Corona = nasty, tastes like sweat
                            Yes, Hoegaarden FTW. I went to their beer garden in Melbourne a few years back, it was awesome :)

Comment

Sounds gay but Oberon with an orange slice is pretty good too. Bells Brewery. Local in Kalamazoo MI....

My dad has made a few MICRO micros that were really good. You can buy everything to micro brew at home from Bells
                              sigpic

88 325is

Comment

I also like Old Style, High Life, and Coors original. And Corona....There are so many mexicans here now that drinking Corona is like drinking a domestic
                                sigpic

88 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X