No announcement yet.

The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.schneider-weisse.de/index.php?lang=en&tpl=brauerei.spezialitaeten.prod uktpalette&sid=$sid

their original recipe comes from ... 1010 I think. (or something crazy like that) You'll usually find their light colored beers, but if you find the dark [Aventinus]: buy it. Most of their beers have a bit of sediment at the bottom, so make sure you pour it the way they say... Gentle for the first 90% then swish the bottle around to break up any sediment, then pour over the top to evenly disperse.

http://www.schneider-weisse.de/index.php?lang=en&tpl=brauerei.spezialitaeten.aven tinus&sid=$sid created in 1907 :D
    Greg

Comment

There are more than one brand of beer that require that method.

Comment

oh, i'm sure there is... its the only one i've had of that type so far though. Up until this last semester I had only had cheep American beer... with the thought that Sam Adams was about as good as it got... this year I made friends with a bunch of Germans though, and this was one of the beers they got me into.
        Greg

Comment

yeah, there are a lot of microbrews around here that do it too. they dont filter out the yeast from the brewing process

98 540 MSport
          89 325 ix

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Remember talking about getting away from bad influences? That was part of it, the rest was being tired of the rat race that is living in LA. It's very peaceful, and calming. Plus I'm getting a ranch and want to try my hand at raising animals and living off my land.
            Wow sounds pretty cool man! Yeah L.A. does chew you up and spit you out. Im thinking I need to do the same but I cant stay away from my Barrio.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

thirsty dog old leghumper.... its been a long time since ive had one... mmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by vlad
              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                Wow sounds pretty cool man! Yeah L.A. does chew you up and spit you out. Im thinking I need to do the same but I cant stay away from my Barrio.

Mariano
                I feel you. It's tough being away from everything I know, but now I live on a huge river, have a bunch of chickens and goats, and will be scoring a few cows in the next few weeks.

Comment

This is our regular brew during Summers in Michigan. It's made in southern Michigan and just really great stuff during Summer months.

My half-brother brought 5 cases and 2 mini kegs for our family gettogether this year. We had to go back to the store for more towards the end. Needless to say we had a hell of a time! Unfortunately it seems to be hard to find in NC.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    I feel you. It's tough being away from everything I know, but now I live on a huge river, have a bunch of chickens and goats, and will be scoring a few cows in the next few weeks.
                    WTF does this have to do with beer???

Originally posted by vlad
                    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                      WTF does this have to do with beer???
                      Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                      Farbin - wtf are you doing in Idaho?
                      duh.

And I've been loving that the local hole in the wall in my town of 408 people has Fat Tire on tap.

Comment

Brought back some Yuengling from my trip to FL. A case of Lager and a 12 of Black and Tan.

Simple, basic beer. No hipster microbrew BS needed here.
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Brought back some Yuengling from my trip to FL. A case of Lager and a 12 of Black and Tan.

Simple, basic beer. No hipster microbrew BS needed here.
                          No Yuengling up in Ohio? Good stuff, nice and simple (and cheap)

Comment

Tried Elly's Brown Ale, good stuff. A bit chocolatey and sweet for a brown ale, but tasty none the less.

Also Sierra Nevada Porter, very smoky-coffeyish porter........very good.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Dogfish Head 90-Minute IPA
                              Harpoon IPA
                              Brooklyn Pilsener

Comment

Blue moon ftw

Comment

Working...
                                X