A post about chicks digging the crank sunroof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A post about chicks digging the crank sunroof

I saw someones sig, and i thought it brought up a good point.

bitches are attracted to the crank roof. there is no rhyme or reason, i think for some reason they just dig the old school. however, my ex girlfriend called my car a shitbox no matter how nice it was. i owned like 4 e30's and none lived up to her standards. what a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

what do girls think about your sunroof?

They like riding shotgun when racing. Gets 'em hot for some reason.
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

My wife calls it the skyhole. She likes to have it open when she's riding in the E30. Mine is powered, tho. I'm going to do an E36 switch for it soon, to match my window switches.

One time when I had my bronzit E30, we were getting coffee during the winter, and I retracted it and dumped a bunch of snow on her head. It was awesome.

Comment

Well they just watched mine full of curiosity.

I recently converted it to power. Couldn't wait to!

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

My friend (21 y/o girl) was impressed about how the power window switches were on the center console.

Comment

when i was 16, i used to open the roof, put the car on cruise control and stand up out it. probably the most retarded thing i have ever done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
              My friend (21 y/o girl) was impressed about how the power window switches were on the center console.
              That always confuses the fuck out of people that have never been in a BMW before. I think it's wonderful, best place to have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                That always confuses the fuck out of people that have never been in a BMW before. I think it's wonderful, best place to have them.
                +1

Comment

QFT.

I love dropping off people after a night out also.

they sit there fiddling with their right hand for like 30 seconds tryingto find the door handle in the pitch black interior. its cute.

If only they realized that you grab the handle with your closest hand, and reach over with the furthest hand, the door latch is perfectly placed.
                  Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                  Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

I've seen quite a few people confused by them too, which surprises me because most convertibles I've been in have the switches in the middle too.

Comment

No girl has ever ridden in my car.

:puppy:

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Pull the latch* with closest hand, swing door open with elbow is my routine lol.

Mudflaps, dont try to act responsible for the creation of ghost ridin' the whip lol
                        Last edited by jflip2002; 11-11-2007, 02:36 PM. Reason: I cant spell latch
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

are the switches in the middle in the new 3's? I know they're not in my friend's dad's 750.

Comment

They're on the driver door, none in the middle.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                              They're on the driver door, none in the middle.
                              Hm. Imagine that, one more thing not to like about the new cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X