How do you burn 250 dvds in 3 hours without a duplicator?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A.LACK
    replied
    34 girls 17 cups

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    God, I have been burning all my TV shows and movies because my 400gb got full. Took me a whole day just to burn 50 dvds.

    Leave a comment:


  • mudflaps
    replied
    Originally posted by rennegade
    I hate you.
    god hates you too, you wrinkle weinered waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.


    who are you anyways, reveal yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigFurryWhale
    replied
    Where'd you get all the macbooks?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by mudflaps
    United States microprocessor speed record:

    2.1 million revolutions on meatspin.com in 3 hours

    Achieved by Kruzen of R3Vlimited.com
    hhahaha

    xgrid says I have 80ghz of processing power right now :]

    Leave a comment:


  • rennegade
    replied
    Originally posted by mudflaps
    United States microprocessor speed record:

    2.1 million revolutions on meatspin.com in 3 hours

    Achieved by Kruzen of R3Vlimited.com
    I hate you.

    Leave a comment:


  • mudflaps
    replied
    United States microprocessor speed record:

    2.1 million revolutions on meatspin.com in 3 hours

    Achieved by Kruzen of R3Vlimited.com

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    lol...dude..u can burn soooo much porn!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • How do you burn 250 dvds in 3 hours without a duplicator?

    Answer: 17 macbooks



    Sometimes I cry at how stupid of solutions I have to come up with for problems.
Working...