How do you burn 250 dvds in 3 hours without a duplicator?
Collapse
X
-
That's hilarious, when I have to capture 30 tapes, I run 15 computers for two hours just logging and capturing tapes, it's hilarious..Leave a comment:
-
Damn, thats fucking gay.
Luckily a half-decent lite-on is like.. 30$ these days. I've got more cd/dvd burners laying around my house than I know what to do with cause I just keep buying another one everytime I build a systemLeave a comment:
-
Bummer, no longer searching for a Z3M coupe Jordan?
That is alot of DVD's to burn.Leave a comment:
-
My DVD Burner stopped working the other day. I've had it for maybe a year, and burned no more that 2-3 DVD's with it.
Still works fine to read/burn CD's. Straight up doesn't know what a DVD is anymore. :(Leave a comment:
-
Nah man I stole way more than 4 laptops :DLeave a comment:
-
I work at an electronics store and that happened to the UPS guy on the way to our store. He was in the 1600 block of portland i believe and his truck got held up. We lost 150 DVD's, 4 laptops, and 30 magazines.
It wasnt you was it?Leave a comment:
-
I stole them all from a ups delivery truck.
Actually I just got them in at work about a month ago, been using them for another project but it happened to be the easiest/cheapest way for me to duplicate these dvds from a DVD authoring project I just wrapped upLeave a comment:
-
-


Leave a comment: