How do you burn 250 dvds in 3 hours without a duplicator?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by Desaevious
    Hahahahahaha totally missed that on the first read-through.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    No No...10 girls, 1 bucket.

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Originally posted by A.LACK
    34 girls 17 cups

    Leave a comment:


  • Spiff325iS
    replied
    That's hilarious, when I have to capture 30 tapes, I run 15 computers for two hours just logging and capturing tapes, it's hilarious..

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jordan
    My DVD Burner stopped working the other day. I've had it for maybe a year, and burned no more that 2-3 DVD's with it.

    Still works fine to read/burn CD's. Straight up doesn't know what a DVD is anymore. :(
    Damn, thats fucking gay.

    Luckily a half-decent lite-on is like.. 30$ these days. I've got more cd/dvd burners laying around my house than I know what to do with cause I just keep buying another one everytime I build a system

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Gonna have to wait about a year...

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Bummer, no longer searching for a Z3M coupe Jordan?

    That is alot of DVD's to burn.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    My DVD Burner stopped working the other day. I've had it for maybe a year, and burned no more that 2-3 DVD's with it.

    Still works fine to read/burn CD's. Straight up doesn't know what a DVD is anymore. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by buhnahnuh
    I work at an electronics store and that happened to the UPS guy on the way to our store. He was in the 1600 block of portland i believe and his truck got held up. We lost 150 DVD's, 4 laptops, and 30 magazines.

    It wasnt you was it?
    Nah man I stole way more than 4 laptops :D

    Leave a comment:


  • buhnahnuh
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    I stole them all from a ups delivery truck.
    I work at an electronics store and that happened to the UPS guy on the way to our store. He was in the 1600 block of portland i believe and his truck got held up. We lost 150 DVD's, 4 laptops, and 30 magazines.

    It wasnt you was it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by BigFurryWhale
    Where'd you get all the macbooks?
    I stole them all from a ups delivery truck.

    Actually I just got them in at work about a month ago, been using them for another project but it happened to be the easiest/cheapest way for me to duplicate these dvds from a DVD authoring project I just wrapped up

    Leave a comment:


  • BENdashdash
    replied
    oh psd

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    ?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mudflaps
    replied
    Originally posted by rennegade
    lol sorry to offend, you just made me curious as to what meatspin.com was...I didnt enjoy my sausages for dinner.
    its ok. everyone needs to experience the wrath.

    Leave a comment:


  • rennegade
    replied
    Originally posted by mudflaps
    god hates you too, you wrinkle weinered waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.


    who are you anyways, reveal yourself.
    lol sorry to offend, you just made me curious as to what meatspin.com was...I didnt enjoy my sausages for dinner.

    Leave a comment:

Working...