Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socal E30's, HELP me with Shadowline/Diving Board Tuck

Hello my fellow e30 members.
    who has done either of the procedures noted above?
    I live in the socal 951 area and I was looking for someone to guide me/help to accomplish both tasks.

I have a good idea on how they're both done, but I would like someone present who has done it before.

Also I'm lacking mostly all of the tools to drill the shocks in the bumpers.

I'm willing to travel to get these things done if its more convenient. I have beer and pizza as compensation. You also get to laugh at my Edirty.
    1989 325I(M20B25US)|KAMotors CAI|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|ST Sways|SSSquid Tune|Red46 Sump Armor|

flop
    1989 325I(M20B25US)|KAMotors CAI|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|ST Sways|SSSquid Tune|Red46 Sump Armor|

Comment

id help if you were ever in the san fernando valley area. let me know!!
      harry/harout

Comment

any other takers?

Comment

Where the hell is San Jacinto???

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

There's a san jacinto around houston.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I say he is near Hemet.

Comment

Courtesy of the City of San Jacinto's website. You'll probably have to travel.

Comment

Do I get a cookie?

Comment

there is a great write up in the DIY section for the shadowlining and I have seen a good write up on the diving board tucks as well. Just do a search or two.

Comment

yeah its near hemet and temecula.
                      i think iam just going to do half of the shadow line then the other half the next day. too much ducktaping and not enough weed.

Comment

Working...
                      X