What's your ringtone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your ringtone?

For calls mine's the intro to "Jump" by Van Halen and my text alert is Special Ed going "I GOT MAIL YAAAAAAAY!"

Sometimes I also have California Love on there.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

I made my ringtone using garage band LOL bunch of random sounds
    91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

This:

This website is for sale! funformobile.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, funformobile.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

The elevator muzak version of the Imperial March from the Star Wars Family Guy.

Comment

primus

Comment

Calls- Psyopus- Imogen's Puzzle pt. 2
          Texts- Behold...the Arctopus- Skullgrid

wierd I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            This:

This website is for sale! funformobile.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, funformobile.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

The elevator muzak version of the Imperial March from the Star Wars Family Guy.
            That's great, haha.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Mine goes "Ring Ring"

Comment

I need to find a place that has some good mp3 sounds to use for text messages.

Comment

Got mine playin Seether- Fake It and Bubbles- Liquor and Whores (Trailerpark Boys)!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    I need to find a place that has some good mp3 sounds to use for text messages.
                    Yeah, there were some stock sound bytes on a couple old phones I had that I really liked, but I've searched all over on the internet, even going so far as to contact the manufacturer of the phone. Now I just cut little clips out of various things I find with sounds I like and make them into tones.

Comment

Portishead - sourtimes
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Unchained - Van Halen!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mines still "Hail To The Victors". The other guy I work with in parts has that gay 80s or 90s song "Who could it be now", its so gay, but its great.
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

some hard trance shit.... don't know the name, but sounds cool
                            sigpic

Comment

Some lame ring tone on the phone, i dont care any more after I washed my phone and killed the speaker it doesnt quite sound right anyway :P

Some of these though give me some good ideas.

Comment

Working...
                              X