Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me catch a scammer, please.

These links say it all....

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=878968.

I talked with the guy on the phone - he seemed legit.

Name:

Theodore (Ted) W Ochsen

Phone # 845 707 5663

He works at time warner as an installer somewhere in NY.

What can I do?? I'm thinking about going through his employer to find him.
    Last edited by Turf1600; 11-30-2007, 08:04 AM.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Apparently this guy has a facebook - but I cant look at it from work.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Man that blows. Port Jervis is about 1.5 hrs from me, so lemme know if you want me to go there and beat the parts out of him. Hell, I'll even ship them to you.

Ben
      Originally posted by BillBrasky
      E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
      1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
      1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
      1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
      2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

I would do it myself if i could. what a loser.

Comment

but if that's a legit offer - I'll pay you the cost of the parts and shipping.

Comment

Get his address and any other info, and I will go there and rape him for any and all things he is worth.
            E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
            2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

I've been trying to - but I cant find much. Can someone look at his facebook?

Comment

He does have a facebook, but its set private. Want us to call his number and harass him?

Edit: I did a phone # search and he lives in MONTICELLO NY. I cant find an address though
                Last edited by ANDRÜ; 11-30-2007, 08:15 AM.

Comment

If he will answer. I don't doubt he has my # blocked.

Comment

Looking through his bimmer forums posts, I found another contact number:

Originally posted by bluem399
                    Motor is legit..My car was vandalized. Call me 845 798 3272
                    What a dumbshit.

Edit: and another number - 845 798 3273
                    2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Originally posted by BenM View Post
                      Looking through his bimmer forums posts, I found another contact number:

What a dumbshit.

Edit: and another number - 845 798 3273
                      Neither seem to work.

Comment

Bummer - what's the reason BF.c is so quick to ban people over nothing, but then you get a scammer & they just ignore it?

I'm glad the only 2 sites I bother with are R3V & S14 - at least with both of these you have a small enough # of users that they police each other / newbs really well.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Unfortunately I needed e36 parts

Comment

The dude cant form sentences anyways. That should have been your first warning sign right there.

File a complaint in his city. Document and print every thread and message you have with him and his statements, promises etc..

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                              The dude cant form sentences anyways. That should have been your first warning sign right there.

File a complaint in his city. Document and print every thread and message you have with him and his statements, promises etc..
                              Good point David. I won't do business with anyone if they cant form sentences. I even hate trying to do business with someone when they speak in text language (u, 4, 2, etc).

Comment

Working...
                              X