John Conner in T4 will be played by...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madjurgen View Post
    I'd say Jason Statham's up for that title too. Plus he's funny.
    No way. He's cool, but Christian Bale is just so much more charismatic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
      Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour
      +1 for Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Quik325ix View Post
        +1 for Josh
        +2.. The book was better though, all of his books where better.

Comment

The john conner of T3 was nick Stahl. Not bad, but i think christian bale will definitely kick ass.

Will arnold schwarzenneggar be in T4? i doubt it, but it's not the same w/o him... I think that the storyline of T3 ended perfectly. I really see no need to expand it.

this society is fuckin sequel crazy... it's sad
          Recent Rebranding!!
          Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
          E30 SM62/S62
          E30 M60 V8
          E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
          Instagram.com/garageaholic
          Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            For sure, but the movie is in my all-time top 5, easily.

One of the things that really killed me with the movie was at the end, when he's calling his lawyer and confessing everything he did, he told him about killing "some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles with a dog", and they didn't show it. In the book, that was one of the best murders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
              For sure, but the movie is in my all-time top 5, easily.
              None of my friends get it, but whenever it's on HBO & I see it, I call off whatever I had plans to do. I usually catch it in mid-play, but I know I've seen most of it at least 10 times. All my buds think I'm seriously flawed.

I love the chainsaw drop down the staircase.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by LINUS View Post
                None of my friends get it, but whenever it's on HBO & I see it, I call off whatever I had plans to do. I usually catch it in mid-play, but I know I've seen most of it at least 10 times. All my buds think I'm seriously flawed.

I love the chainsaw drop down the staircase.
                I have the unrated director's cut on DVD, and the soundtrack. I'm waiting for it to come out in HD.

Comment

Apparently, there are plans for another trilogy of Terminator movies.

Comment

And the tv series.
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      agreed! have you read "less than zero"? same writer and another movie from the book. i have heard the book is great, i have been trying to find it, casually, but haven't run across it.
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004 View Post
                        not that it matters as long as arnold is still the T1000 im happy.
                        The T1000 was the liquid dude played by Robert Patrick...

This explains what Arnold was:

Comment

I saw the info for the TV series today. If arnold is not in I am not sure how it would do? A 2nd trilogy??

Ty

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
                          R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

I think a second trilogy would work really well actually. Think about how much different the setting is now that Judgement Day has happened. A new trilogy would be significantly different than the first.

Comment

Working...
                            X