I think it's high time tasering be reviewed.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AndrewBird
    replied
    I agree, the guy deserved to get zapped.

    The guy might not have done anything, but he could have pulled a weapon or flipped out.

    Leave a comment:


  • swimstarguy
    replied
    I have no problem with that cop zapping that guy.

    For every time a cop bugged me about something there were 1000 times when I should have been stopped but wasn't.


    ~Zar4

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    I think it's high time everyone tried doing a police officers job.

    I guess nobody has ever seen the videos of the people who instantly snap and attack an officer - who start off with an attitude just like this guy, where they think they are above the law. If you are a cop, and you know this person who is fully disobeying your instructions, could pull a weapon at any point, are you going to stand there and let it happen? No, you're not.

    If you don't sign your ticket, you get arrested. If you resist arrest, you get physically harmed, like every other fucking idiot in the cop videos. There's a line marked "Not Guilty". Fucking sign it.

    Leave a comment:


  • spoolin318i
    replied
    Heres an idea, dont keep your fucking hands in your pockets walking away from an officer when hes asking you to come his way.

    However, the officer could have handled it alot better than he did.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    That’s great, guy should have obeyed the cop. BTW all cops are tazered before they are given a tazer gun so they know what it feels like, same for the mace...

    interesting info. Never knew that one.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    If someone doesn't sign a ticket they automatically get arrested?
    yes thats the law :stupid:

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    If someone doesn't sign a ticket they automatically get arrested?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    No doubt, they ought to throw every one of them in front of a speeding semi before they allow them to become a cop too. Cops are a waste of human skin and they have proved this to me time and time again when my personal property is stolen or vandalized and they couldn't give a flying fuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    That’s great, guy should have obeyed the cop. BTW all cops are tazered before they are given a tazer gun so they know what it feels like, same for the mace...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jordan
    replied
    Should tazer that fucking pig in his eyeballs.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    started a topic I think it's high time tasering be reviewed.

    I think it's high time tasering be reviewed.



Working...