I think it's high time tasering be reviewed.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I'm sure their are fine examples of what a cop should be out there. I haven't met them. My first hand experience with police when I needed them has been very poor. Thats not my choice, its theirs.
I also left off the experience that was the blow your mind icing on the cake for my stance against them.
When we first moved here to my wife got pulled over for making an "illegal left hand turn" out of a parking lot, which was later proved wrong and they dropped the case. However when they ran her out of state license it came up in the computer as being suspended. Law does not require they arrest, it is their digression to send you home.
My wife was 32 at the time, never so much as a parking ticket on her record, and absolutely no reason listed for the suspension. She told them it must be a mistake and her license is just fine. They arrested her. Not only that, but left her car in the parking lot where she pulled over, left it unlocked with the sunroof open and the windows cracked, with a wide assortment of our personal belongings inside.
They brought her to the local jail and booked her, and tossed her in a cell with some meth addict woman. After about an hour she called me to tell me she had been arrested. I drove like a bat out of hell to get to her car and secure everything, best I can tell nothing was missing. I then went over to the station/jail. The only one there was the dispatcher. I told him clearly it was a mistake and her license was in no way suspended. After making it difficult for him to do his job for long enough he called me an asshole, and some cops came back... and I got to argue with them. None of them gave a flying rats ass though.
She spent night in local jail before being transfered to county jail in the morning, where the first thing they do to you is strip you naked and perform a full body cavity search. She spent the next 3 days and 2 nights there in county in a 8x8 cell with 7 other women all in for actual crimes. No bedding for any of them, only little rollup matts like you might see in yoga class.. and you sure can't lay them all out on the floor at once. Also the AC was broken the entire time she was in there, and her cell was 85F with 8 women. She said it smelled like BO and musty cooter the whole time she was there. No one was allowed a shower during the time she was there.
After spending friday night in local jail, all day saturday, saturday night, all day sunday, sunday night, all day monday, monday night, and some of tuesday she finally was brought before a judge... who after actually having evidence presented saw her license was in fact very much valid and not suspended. The judge let her go immediately. To my knowledge not a single pig involved in such a monumental fuck up have the balls to say sorry for what they subjected a innocent woman to.
So yeah. Cops can eat a mother fucking dick, and if you don't agree you are free to your opinion, but you can eat a dick too.Leave a comment:
-
JGood - you're right in line with what I think.
Cops are people too - just trying to get through a shift & get home alive. If I was a cop, and I had that kid pulling the same move, Mr. Taser would have made an appearance too.
You simply follow what the cops are asking, and any traffic stop is a no-brainer. I've been pulled over, even with my gun on me & known it was all going to be fine, just because I knew to follow orders.
Ted is right too - ride-alongs really do open your eyes to the nature of the job, and the people doing them. I used to be an EMT, so I spent many shifts around LEO's.
---------------
Jordan - Just when I think you actually have changed your stripes, you pull this. Come on, I can't believe you are this weird over cops. I really hope you are just looking for the laughs here. Did you really gather crap out of a trash can & try to turn it in? You realize there's no custody chain to evidence by doing that - right?
Also, a friend's dad was a sheriff killed on the job by a passing UPS truck when we were both 8 years old. - The side mirror beheaded him. How about you make these KIA jokes to my buddy Steve who grew up without a dad? Sometimes you out-do yourself, man. Really.Leave a comment:
-
-
Sweet, an itemized list of cops that have got theirs.
Ultimate proof cops are douchebags:

Sherrif John BunnellLeave a comment:
-
There are probably some out there but in this world, media only loves death and carnige. Finding a gem among a crap pile will be hard. (so hard that i am not going to try.)Leave a comment:
-
I really don't think you understand, I'm not going to explain each case I have against pigs but I'll sum each up for you.
Kid spray paints my 87 e30. He leaves can behind. Gave it to cops to print. Nothing ever done, never returned my can of paint either, "lost it" I don't care about the paint, but come on.. you lose fucking evidence?
Kid props shard of plate glass against my mother M3s rear tire. Thumb and pointer fingers left finger prints clear as day on opposite sides. Gave to cops to print. Nothing ever done.
Kid slashes tires on my wifes 740iL, along with numerous other cars/trucks in the neighborhood. Approximately $4500 total damage (felony vandalism). His friends turn him in, kid denies it, cops don't press charges, everything fucked out of money. Cops won't release his info because he is a minor, with a record of prior similar offenses. (waste of human skin)
Should I go on?
Karma is a bitch isn't it?
You should seriously consider going on a ride along like Ted mentioned before you go spewing anymore childish remarks. Like any other profession, Law Enforcement has its fair share of bad apples as well. For you to throw out blanket statements regarding all LEO's just demonstrates how ignorant, immature, and unintelligent you really are.
Leave a comment:
-
Funny, as it would happen last time I called the PD to see what the status is on my case (which had not changed) I asked them to just give me the pukes address so I can go over and stomp his guts out, and I'll drop my charges against him. He told me in a quite serious voice that if I do that they will arrest me for assault.
Now of course thats no surprise, but how fucked is that? I pay these god damn sons of bitches to work for me, not sit around with their thumbs planted indefinitely up their asses then when their job is threatened arrest me.
I wonder if I can get out of stomping him to within a inch of his life if I just deny doing it? Worked for him right?Leave a comment:
-
Woah.. did you get her number Ted?Sadly, I think EPD might actually be more interested in the situations you bring up than figuring out why the transgendered hooker on 6th and Blair has a needle stuck in it's arm and is making a feeble attempt at solicitation while brandishing something that looks like a firearm. Apparently, we are big on diversity around these parts....Leave a comment:
-
Sadly, I think EPD might actually be more interested in the situations you bring up than figuring out why the transgendered hooker on 6th and Blair has a needle stuck in it's arm and is making a feeble attempt at solicitation while brandishing something that looks like a firearm.
hahahahaLeave a comment:
-
I'm not unsympathetic to your problem (not that you're looking for sympathy) but bear with me here. The people who did that need to be educated through physical harm why that's not ok to do. Unfortunately, that's not likely to happen.I really don't think you understand, I'm not going to explain each case I have against pigs but I'll sum each up for you.
Kid spray paints my 87 e30. He leaves can behind. Gave it to cops to print. Nothing ever done, never returned my can of paint either, "lost it" I don't care about the paint, but come on.. you lose fucking evidence?
d
Kid props shard of plate glass against my mother M3s rear tire. Thumb and pointer fingers left finger prints clear as day on opposite sides. Gave to cops to print. Nothing ever done.
Kid slashes tires on my wifes 740iL, along with numerous other cars/trucks in the neighborhood. Approximately $4500 total damage (felony vandalism). His friends turn him in, kid denies it, cops don't press charges, everything fucked out of money. Cops won't release his info because he is a minor, with a record of prior similar offenses. (waste of human skin)
Should I go on?
I agree that property crime is a problem, but that is just one component of the job that, like it or not, is just not prioritized.
Sadly, I think EPD might actually be more interested in the situations you bring up than figuring out why the transgendered hooker on 6th and Blair has a needle stuck in it's arm and is making a feeble attempt at solicitation while brandishing something that looks like a firearm. Apparently, we are big on diversity around these parts....Leave a comment:
-
i think i would like to be tazered more than clubbed. i'v been both and tazers are as bad as being beaten by a club.
the kid said he was going 48 and he didnt reach the 40 sign yet. the officer did not say how fast he was going. Note also that the cop pulled over to let the kid pass then pulled him over. in the police report the cop stated that he tazered the kid again while he was down on the ground. The kid was stupid to walk away and put his hands in his pockets. i know that if there is any problem, in the state of Utah an officer automatically requests for back-up. Note he did not do that.
I say fouls on both sides yet my opinion is that the officer had a bad additude to begin with and may have started it. The kid was not so coaperational either....
P.S. i know i cant spell......Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: