• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic physics question

Will it take off?

lol

Comment

voted "r3v photoshop of the week" contender. Your in the running for a r3vie.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        voted "r3v photoshop of the week" contender. Your in the running for a r3vie.
        1+ haha
        91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

No. The drag created exceeds the power of the jets.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
            lol

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
              No. The drag created exceeds the power of the jets.

even w/ VTOL?

Comment

Look it the pic. It's more than half as wide as the plane - and far more dense.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

true.

Pb > Al

I guess those Rolls Royce Turbofans are no match for Lead-weight-Kate.

Comment

Mudflaps has an obsession with this fat firefighter.... I think theres a secret crush (and by crush, I mean jerking it off to the thought of her posing topless in front of HIS E30)
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                      Mudflaps has an obsession with this fat firefighter.... I think theres a secret crush (and by crush, I mean jerking it off to the thought of her posing topless in front of HIS E30)

what a queef eater. go jflip your dumbass into the pacific.

Comment

Lol. Its like a 3 minute walk, so I suppose I could. You do seem to have an unhealthy obsession with the girl though. Maybe you just talk shit because you couldnt hit it... not that you wouldnt, but more so that you couldnt. Sad times.
                        Originally posted by blunt
                        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

ibtl

Comment

It has just one engine actually. But who's counting?

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
                              It has just one engine actually. But who's counting?

i figured there were 2, looks like a duct on each side.

Comment

Working...
                              X