A good old white trash family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good old white trash family...

Now Britney's little sister is pregnant... at the tender young age of 16.

If that isn't just the final nail in the trailer park cemetary coffin. The new family is registered at Wal-Mart and Bass Pro Shops.

A whole family of train wrecks.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

She has a sister....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        The new family is registered at Wal-Mart and Bass Pro Shops.
        nice!
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Comment

I'd still do her. Mind you, I'm not over 18.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettM View Post
              I'd still do her. Mind you, I'm not over 18.

I would too, even If I was over 18.

Comment

I have a kid over 18 and I still would

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  I have a kid over 18 and I still would
                  Lol.

Im over 18 and I would nail that shithole shut. Her fat whore sister could even join if she wanted.
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

^ qft

Comment

You know what they say - you can take the person out of the trailer park - but you'll never get the trailer park out of the person.
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
                        You know what they say - you can take the person out of the trailer park - but you'll never get the trailer park out of the person.
                        That's exactly the same thing I said to my wife when she told me about it.

I wonder what Nickelodeon is going to do about "Zoey 101" when she starts showing. Excellent fucking role model this girl is for all the hundreds of thousands of fans she has.

Comment

sister looks pretty hot id bone her, and im just over 18... who cares
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                            I wonder what Nickelodeon is going to do about "Zoey 101" when she starts showing. Excellent fucking role model this girl is for all the hundreds of thousands of fans she has.

Maybe with the writers strike, Nickelodeon will have it easier
                            keeping "Zoey 101" in reruns while they contemplate getting out of their contracts with her.

These two girls are on a fast track to give us a few more years anyways of the same shit Anna Nicole Smith gave our society, before we hear about their untimely deaths. Maybe I am being a bit judgmental on the younger Spears (with this news) but with a F'n sister like she has it makes you say "the apple doesnt fall far from the tree does it?"

Comment

you can bitch about the roll model thing all you want, but the fact remains that she is hot and 16 y/o.
                              you CAN'T tell me most everyone on her wasn't playing "hide the pee-pee" or at least trying to, at the same age.

the down side is the stupid girl fucked up her acting gig by not using a condom....or anal
                              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Comment

Working...
                              X