Don't copy that floppy!

Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

LoL....I remember seeing that video in 6th grade

Comment

Floppy disk? What the hell is that?

Comment

My anti-virus blocks that guy.
        Originally posted by Teaguer
        Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

Whats wrong with that kid, he should have that girl bent over the desk.

Comment

can i get that song on itunes or something? i would def rock that

Comment

I'm sure you can download it somewhere for free.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by threlevenguy View Post
                can i get that song on itunes or something? i would def rock that
                Just steal it.

I kinda wanna find people who have saved up those stupid AOL floppys and shit and pirate a SONY movie and use winrar to break it up into floppy sized chunks and send them to Sony.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow that had me doing my ancient MC Hammerish moves from back in the day.

You guys remember when MS Flight Simulator looked like that!??!?!?

@Threlevenguy- You got a sound system in your E30? i dare you to rock that song.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

I'm so glad that when I was in the 80s, I didn't know what was going on! Those hair styles are FTL.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

this thread made my drunk ass laugh at 5am
                      sigpic

Comment

if they actually put that song on every piece of media, i wouldn't pirate
                        BRUTE

Comment

Originally posted by sumyungguy
                          he should have that girl bent over the desk.
                          -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                            Just steal it.

I kinda wanna find people who have saved up those stupid AOL floppys and shit and pirate a SONY movie and use winrar to break it up into floppy sized chunks and send them to Sony.
                            I have a stack 4 feet tall of AOL copies over the years. Bottom half is floppied then it progressed into CDs. Every time we get one in the mail it gets added to the collection. Probably starts at 1990 and goes to present day.
                            Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

i get that god damn popup every time i rip a dvd... not that i rip dvds or anything
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                              X