The results of macworld 08 so far.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dave
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    not digging the .75 inch laptops?

    Ahem its .76..

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    So it's like a giant Ipod. Where do I stand in line?

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    The wait for confirmed news is over.
    I have it from a very good source that Steve Jobs is going to wear a black shirt and blue jeans tomorrow. I can’t reveal how I know this source or how close they are to Apple HQ, but I’d bet my kids’ college money if I could find a bookie willing to take a wager on a keynote wardrobe. My source has revealed to me that the shirt will be a polycotton blend and the blue jeans will be held up by the skill of a tailor- not a belt.
    The most surprising wardrobe news? Apparently there’s somethings in the air at Macworld: Steve’s balls. No underwear for this CEO. That’s about as 2007 as ethernet ports and optical drives.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    I'd like to skip one on the water

    along with the computer's owner

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    I dont think its going to really go over that well. The fixed battery and limit of ports/docking/anything will kill it for the road warrior. its a nice design but its limited functionality will hurt it.
    I'd like to skip one on the water

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    I dont think its going to really go over that well. The fixed battery and limit of ports/docking/anything will kill it for the road warrior. its a nice design but its limited functionality will hurt it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    not digging the .75 inch laptops?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    started a topic The results of macworld 08 so far.

    The results of macworld 08 so far.

    Last edited by Kruzen; 01-15-2008, 12:13 PM.
Working...