Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's gonna be fun...

Oh yeah. This should be a good one.

For those who can't read hardcore/death metal text, it's Job for a Cowboy, fucking AWESOME hardcore/death metal band from Glendale, Arizona.

JFAC is a little overrated (imho). I've seen them once and left before they played twice.

Comment

I like 'em. I'm mainly going to see The Red Chord and Almost is Nothing. AIN is from Portland (3 hours from me), and they're amazing. Check out their MySpace.

Comment

meh...

Comment

You should go see My Life in Black and White instead Josh. They're playing in Portland tonight as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
            You should go see My Life in Black and White instead Josh. They're playing in Portland tonight as well.
            Can't do it, already have tickets to this one.

Besides, March 9th in Seattle is going to be my big one. Earth Crisis and Terror. FUCK yes. And I'm catching them again in Portland on the way home the next night.

Comment

i fucking hate jfac.
              -alex
              i take pictures.

Comment

Just checked em out on myspace.

Meh.

I can only stand so much double pedal grunting and growling before I get sick of it and need some melody. Thats why I like killswitch engage, as i lay dying, all that remains, in flames etc.

Have fun though :)
                Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Yeah, they're a little TOO death metal for my tastes. But I do like them somewhat, and like I said, I'm mainly going to see The Red Chord and Almost is Nothing.

And James, those are 4 great bands. I do like the melodic stuff the most, In Flames is my favorite band.

Comment

jfac is ooooook in my book, but the red chord is the shittiest band ever
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
                      jfac is ooooook in my book, but the red chord is the shittiest band ever
                      I take it you're not a big fan of The Dillinger Escape Plan, then. :D

Comment

any of you guys ever heard of or like the band "Demon Hunter"...
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the song at the beginning is them
                        sigpic

Comment

recently (past few months) ive seen:
                          unearth (and a couple other shitty bands)
                          all that remains (and protest the hero, and another shitty band)
                          killswitch engage (and two other shitty bands... Parkway drive didnt make it which really pissed me off)
                          ^ Howard(singer) did a "faith fall" off of one of the speaker stacks, it was badass had to be atleast 20 feet from the ground

all good shows though
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I'm going to see Infected Mushroom tonight, but that's a whole nother genre.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                              I take it you're not a big fan of The Dillinger Escape Plan, then. :D
                              I actually used to be, like 5 years ago. I saw them like 4 or 5 times. I cant stand any of it now.

Hardcore used to be my fuckin jam, i only listen to a few select bands now.

1.Black Cross (R.I.P. Louisville Kentucky hardcore: ex members- The National Acrobat, By The Grace Of God)
                              2. Breather Resist (R.I.P. Ex Members- Black Cross)
                              3. Young Widows (Ex. Members Black Cross and Breather Resist)
                              4. As The Sun Sets
                              5. Between The Buried And Me
                              6. The Black Dahlia Murder

and maybe from a second story window, Fear Before the march of flames, Ed gein....

I really have to be in a weird mood to listen to hardcore now
                              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                              X