Food Poisoning - I do not like it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food Poisoning - I do not like it..

It hit me at about 7PM last night and then it hit my buddy Josh (HST). We went out for mexican food to celebrate my last day at work and it gave us both some kind of food poisoning. I was up all night spewing shit out of both ends of my body. It finally stopped at 6 this morning and I can keep fluids down.

Anyone have some good home remedies for food poisoning?

Gatorade and sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by iCleaks View Post
      Gatorade and sleep.
      Pretty much. There's not really anything you can do about it. You just have to keep yourself hydrated, and something like Gatordade is good because of all the electrolytes you lose spewing liquid waste from both ends.

Comment

Ate some mushrooms once and got food poisoning.. definately not fun.
        sigpic

Comment

Pedialite (sp) is also very good, has more electrolites than Gatoraid, can be found in the baby food section of the food store. be warned it tastes like shit but it dose work. I slam a bottle a day in the summer when its real hot an I have been working out in all day.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Fibers too. Like bran muffins, they will help cleans your system faster, but your still gonna have to wait it out. :-( sucks.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Cipro and Lomotil. Cipro kills the bacteria and Lomotil is the tablet equivalent of a sticking a cork in your butt. This combo will handle tourista in 24 hrs.

Comment

Don't eat mexican at least from where you did...

Gatoraid & pedialite are good to stay hydrated, along with sleep.

Guess today is a bad day to do my rack swap huh ?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.j View Post
                  Ate some mushrooms once and got food poisoning.. definately not fun.
                  lol, dumbass, thats the whole point of mushrooms. the mild case of food poisoning is what makes you hallucinate

unless you're talking about normal mushrooms, inwhich case, sorry bro.
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

mmmm, mexican

Comment

Taking Activated Charcoal pills also helps as it will absorb toxins.
                      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

A couple BT's of some good bud cures the nausea like you wouldn't believe.

Comment

I keep dozing in and out of sleep. I put down some crackers along with 2 bottles or gatorade so far and nothing has come back up.

I hope the worst is over since my body is keeping things down now. The Gatorade seems to helping a ton. Now I'm just mostly achey and feverish.

Comment

Working...
                          X