Lolz e28 pwnage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lolz e28 pwnage

Its not really that funny but holy shit! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...94649#22995588
    makes me think twice about violently removing parts from a car sitting on welded rims.
    -Max

Ouch!!

Comment

I think someone on here is friends with that kid. I remember hearing about it a few months ago.
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

I met that kid at a meet, he was nice
        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Ouch is right, Saw this some where else a month or 2 ago whit out the video though.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

In December my 318 fell on my chest while i was fighting with that last bolt to remove my diff .I sounded just like that kid and lucky the neighbors heard me and ran over to lift it off.

in a panic i was yelling for them to lift it off and there like

" we cant lift a car !!!"

i just remember screaming

"its an e30 you can lift i promise just get it off "

fuckers cracked my molding and I ended up with a cracked rib

I was using 2 jack stands and a jack with a board ....

oh yeah no back wheels on the car either

it hurted

Comment

Wow where did you have the jack stands placed? I have had a car shaking a bit, but never nearly lost one.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

^ Dude....ouch. To both. So, the car slid forward or back off the stands/jack? Did you not have any chocks for the front wheels? When I jack the front of my car up I always chock my rears even if it's in gear and the ebrake is on.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  Wow where did you have the jack stands placed? I have had a car shaking a bit, but never nearly lost one.

i forgot to mention im 140lbs of fury so my shear strength may have tipped them ....

actually everything was fine but i was on the last top diff bolt and i was using a foot on the driver side rotor for leverage .... i really don't know what happened except the bolt broke loose and the car tipped in slow motion onto my chest .

I actually spent about another hour outside after that trying to get the stands and jack from under the car .I didn't even realize i was that hurt until i came in from the 20deg weather and warmed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                    ^ Dude....ouch. To both. So, the car slid forward or back off the stands/jack? Did you not have any chocks for the front wheels? When I jack the front of my car up I always chock my rears even if it's in gear and the ebrake is on.

wheels chocked it tipped sideways ( dirt driveway using plywood )

Comment

oops.
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

Sometimes I just don't understand what the producers of these short news stories are thinking when they put together the lower-thirds for people.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MtechNick View Post
                          ( dirt driveway using plywood )
                          That's never a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                          X