My e36 interior stage deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My e36 interior stage deux

So my '95 325is is coming along. I had the headliner redone black when I first got the car as well as dying the visors and oshit handles.

Now I came upon a steal of a deal for manual Vaders. The only thing, they are black.

My car being Dove creates an issue with matching. Well here is my solution without replacing the dash and alllll the trim with the normal black components.

Sorry for the picture quality, its just my shitty phone.

That actually looks pretty damn good. Get some higher res picture when you get a chance.

Comment

Tasty!

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        Not feeling the door panels at all, but the seats are nice.
        +1
        Dan Zickel
        1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

I think it's an OK compromise.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I can't decide if I like the door panels. Maybe if the black & gray were switched.

Comment

I dig it.
              Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                I can't decide if I like the door panels. Maybe if the black & gray were switched.
                While it might look a little better like that, the materials and construction make that way a lot more practical and ultimately better looking. My friend is building a modena and black 328ic and he did his door panels the same way and in person they look totally natural. His E46 M3 seats are pretty sick too though...

Car looks good man, post up some better pictures when you have 'em!
                '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

I like it, but I'm reserving final decision for better pictures.
                  PNW Crew
                  90 m3
                  06 m5

Comment

My TI was similiar to that. I found seats (didnt have ANY) for a steal, and they were black and i had dove interior. Ended up looking about like your car.

I would paint the door handle piece, the part you grab only, in dove again. Just to kind of break up the panel. But otherwise it looks nice I think if you leave it.

Comment

Thanks for the input, guys.

When I get the head back together I am going to finish cut/polishing and have my bud take some quality pictures.

I am also a little iffy on the door panels... but I cannot swap a complete black interior for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X