Snowboarding Penguin Pictures:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowboarding Penguin Pictures:

As some of you may or may not remember...I decided to try something a bit new/interesting/awesome and dress as a Penguin while snowboarding...AND write FREE HUGS on the front: this was a HUGE success. On my first run of the day, just waiting in line, I got 3 hugs and a group of people to take a picture with me: so awesome!

All of lift operators loved it, and the girlies couldn't get enough of The Penguin! Almost every run, just waiting in line, I would hear(with one headphone to the side): "Penguin!!!!!!! I want a free hug!!!!!".

Even more hilarious snowboarding down the mountain at tremendous speeds and seeing people on the chair lift just following me with their faces(looking at me). And a lot of times people would point and yell: "PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!".

I even got a few hugs from Wooly, the main attraction at Mammoth Mountain.

Here are some pictures. The picture of me on my stomach was on purpose: as I was sliding at a pretty decent speed. I climbed to the top where the dirt was, and as you can see..it aint no small hill, haha!

Here they are:

-Dan
    The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

LOL awesome

Comment

hahaha, well played
      sigpic
      1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
      1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

rofl did you get video?

Comment

No video :(. I was pretty much boarding with myself as my parents and sis are a bit slow, so I just cruise on my own. I should have some pictures developed taken with some girls....
          The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Nice and different.
            Reminds me of ""Good luck Chuck" :D

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
            X