No announcement yet.

***** I Want Thread *****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30: Camber fixed, bunch of horsepower, bug brakkes, paint and body work (not in that order)
    House: New living room shit, decent TV, furniture worth looking at/sitting on, computer desk, 22" LCD monitor.
    Shop: New table saw, dust collection, actual showroom.

The list could go on and on, but a new table saw would really make my life easier.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I want

1) To finish school
      2) Get key certifications so I can get a fuckin raise for Christ's sake
      3) Find more time for my projects
      4) New 40" + LCD or Plasma Tv
      5) Halo skillz to go WAY up.
      6) Fuck bitches, get money.

Comment

two chicks at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
          two chicks at the same time.
          Hope you have a million dollars
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

hahahahah

Comment

nuff said.
              ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

I want to pass my audit class this quarter (easily doable, but sucks ass)
                I want my internship next quarter to count as accounting credit so I can graduate (I hope it does)
                I want to graduate and get a job so I can get on with life cause school sucks
                sigpic

Comment

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

I want...

- to get mine and my wife's student loans paid off. They're not huge, but they're the only thing we still owe. We recently consolidated all of our debt, wrote 45 checks, and paid off all of our debt, the student loans are the only thing outstanding.

- to build a house in 1-2 years, and wire it for everything that my company does.

- a new pair of speakers for my living room av system. Haven't gone surround yet, but I have a badass subwoofer, and most TV doesn't take advantage of 5.1, anyway.

- a new mouse. God, I hate this mouse. But the one I want is $72. :(

- an XBOX 360, so I can play Call of Duty 4 with all the guys I work with, and so I can play Forza 2 with the M3, and so I can get the HD DVD player.

- a Blu-Ray player, that way if BR is the format that wins out (which it will be) I'll be able buy HD DVD's in the meantime, and later be able to watch both formats.

Comment

- Finish project car and start driving it. Ive owned it 2 years and have less than 200 miles on it.
                      - Buy welder.
                      - Fix e30.

-Then either change careers and move to the land of sunshine or stay and buy a house.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                      You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

- my degree
                        - a new job
                        - my car to run
                        - summer to get here

.... and naturally - a 50in. flat screen.
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

-My car to be finished by march vacation.
                          -Trade my BBS for some Brocks
                          -Summer
                          Byron
                          Leichtbau

Comment

-Our shitty economy to turn around.
                            -To figure out what i want to do with my life because being a bmw tech blows dick.
                            -Sell my 5 lug m3 shit.
                            -Sell my turbo shit.
                            -travel
                            sigpic

Comment

S50B32 Euro in my E30, but since i do not have the money i ll go for

-M50B25
                              -repaint my E30
                              -rebuilt the lsd
                              -coilovers
                              And finally
                              Drive the shit out of that bastard.
                              Originally posted by scabzzzz
                              Plastic bumpers eat a chrome dick!

Comment

1 -find a good job out here (I just moved)
                                2 - old house to sell so I buy 1 here or property.
                                3 - build a proper shop on location of #2
                                4 - finish my E30 project (high boost s5x)
                                5 - A new litespeed MTB my old trek has seen many a better days

And the latest little thing I just bought to make ME happy is a S&K 19 piece 6mm-24mm combo long pattern polished wrenches.
                                To make her happy I just bought a set of CC skies so "WE can go togather" 200 bucks I prolly wont enjoy using.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X