made myself some t shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

made myself some t shirts

title pretty much says it all, 2 bmw related and one back to the future t shirt
    front

back

front

back

front

back

if anyone wants one of these go to customink.com go to "the lab" go to singles then go to open and enter my email address ccsturgi@gmail.com and you can buy as many of them as you want, i won't get a single penny of it
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

#1 ok
    #2 creepers, the girls will love that
    #3 a walking prick advertisement? thats almost as cool as abercrombie

i think the bmw logo would look much better in a less boastful manner. right now its saying "hey look at me, i drive a BMW and i want everyone to know it!" if it were smaller and say, towards the waist on the side, it would be much more rad. like, "this is me and oh, by the way i drive a BMW"

thats my take on clothes in general

Comment

fail
      tasty

Comment

I like the Delorean one.

'88 325is
        VP UT of Austin Autoholics
        BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Those all look like complete and utter shit.

Enjoy!

edit: ok ok the third one isn't horrible.
          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

what a bunch of dicks... lol
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I like them. I would take the first one but I have too many clothes right now.
              Tri color fabric for sale here!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Are you guys blind? The first t-shirt isn't even edited properly, the whites aren't the same fucking color. When you get your shirt its gonna look like ass.
                Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Do the first one in red and clean it up alittle and I'll be in for one. (even if not possible in red, might be nice to have it cleaned up alittle)

Comment

its hard to see it in the picture but its an effect on the image, and a bit of breaking news they cant put the roundel on the back of the shirt due to copyrights so itll just be the color sticker on the front

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                      what a bunch of dicks... lol
                      i would buy one but i just invested my allowance on "if it aint a straight six its a gay six" t shirts
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Delorean shirt is pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                          i would buy one but i just invested my allowance on "if it aint a straight six its a gay six" t shirts
                          :rofl:

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

I like all three, they need subtle things though.

The first one doesn't need an "effect" just plain old black outlined image.

The second one doesn't need the words on the back, people will get it anyway, if you insist, lower the words, go to your local high school and see where their names are on the sports sweatshirt things

The last one needs to be lower on the front, think directly below where it is now, if both were there, they would be just touching. And no BMW logo on the back, though that is solved already. FYI this one has been done before
                            sigpic

Comment

i agree with you on the placement of the last one, maybe a smidge lower but its too late now and it doesnt bother me that much, and as i said before they couldnt print the bmw logo due to copyrights, and hell if it bothers me too much ill just print another one, 25 bucks aint shit

Comment

Working...
                              X