Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couture vs Fedor still possible? and in my city!!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couture vs Fedor still possible? and in my city!!!?

At least we know Cuban has the funds to throw at this situation. I should start saving now, that's definitely one fight I would pay alot to see in person.

Last week Mark Cuban's HDNet Fights made headlines when it sued Zuffa, parent company of the UFC, in district court in Dallas. As first reported by Sherdog.com

We can only hope...
    sigpic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Probably would be the most epic battle since the original ufc days.... I just wonder how much money this fight can raise...
      Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
        Probably would be the most epic battle since the original ufc days.... I just wonder how much money this fight can raise...
        exactly! you guys know how much this match-up has been built up to be.. and both fighters are willing. I would even like to see the match up between litigation costs and other related financial costs vs money gained from the actual fight...

Comment

So, who do you think would win? Or who are you hoping would?
          Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

I am actually indifferent to who wins; however, I would like to see Couture pull off the victory for a number of reasons... There are alot of exciting fights and *potential fights in the near future. It's going to be a good year.

Comment

I think the fight woulda been better if it happened 5 years ago. Randys obviously on the downside of his career, though still a bad MFer. If it happens, I'll be pulling for Couture.
              Originally posted by blunt
              i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Working...
              X