This is MySpace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is MySpace

The Angry German Kid has been dethroned. This kid takes the all-time award for most spastic little shit. The only drawback to it is it's not as funny, since it's not in German. But it's still pretty fucking insane. This kid seriously screams SO LOUD, you're going to want to turn your speakers down. Enjoy.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"What is your favorite type of comment? Blog comments? Picture comments?"

Comment

a school shooting in the making. someone should kick the living shit out of his brother.
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

What a socially fucked-up kid. I guess that in 5 years, he will show up at school with a machinegun... He needs to consult a shrink soon, before his rage explodes.
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

yes, without professional help, something seriously bad is going to happen with that kid's future.

Comment

i'm pretty sure that kid is autistic or has some other learning disability like that. if he is undiagnosed, it's a real shame.

Comment

sad
              My Feedback

Comment

"YOU KNOW DAMN STRAIGHT WHAT YOU DID!!!"
                "I HOPE YOU DIE AND ROT IN THE GROUND"

roflz He's ruining the family.... He's ruining himself. ^_^

Goodness, I'm pretty sure my dad remembered to spank all of that out of me when I was a kid, what did his parents forget to do?

~Zar4

Comment

"You're ruining the family!"

"NO YOU'RE RUINING THE FAMILY!"

EDIT: Although the younger brother is fucked up, I can see how the older brother could have been responsible for it.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                  No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

my ass would have been raw if i yelled like that

when i was his age i was limited to 1 hour on the computer and i spent it on AOL talking to my friends at school on instant messanger
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                      my ass would have been raw if i yelled like that

when i was his age i was limited to 1 hour on the computer and i spent it on AOL talking to my friends at school on instant messanger
                      His age?
                      I don't think we had an internet having computer in my house until I was either a Sophomore or a Junior in HS. Even then the old folks never really let me on the thing. I didn't care though I had the ability to see the friends in real life.

~Zar4

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                        a school shooting in the making. someone should kick the living shit out of his brother.
                        I agree with Blunt I think someone needs to kick the living shit out of his brother for been inmature.

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                        I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                        "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
                          i'm pretty sure that kid is autistic or has some other learning disability like that. if he is undiagnosed, it's a real shame.
                          +1... probably has something like asburgers or whatever its called.
                          what a horrible fucking brother. im glad i had an older sister. no matter how much bigger she was than me, i could still come pretty close to kicking her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevyWevy View Post
                            +1... probably has something like asburgers or whatever its called.
                            what a horrible fucking brother. im glad i had an older sister. no matter how much bigger she was than me, i could still come pretty close to kicking her ass.

i see you quoted hugh jass's comment and its unclear who you were talking about but if it was indeed hugh jass you were referring to he has "assmunchers syndrome" and hes quite good at it
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

His brother is a real dick. That's a great way to make sure your brother hates you forever. I mean, I could understand them going in there teasing him and leaving him alone. But, to begin with...ah, it's just messed up.

Agree...Dan should be beat up.
                              - Sean Hayes

Comment

Working...
                              X