Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 girls discriminated against for being ugly, I mean pretty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 girls discriminated against for being ugly, I mean pretty.

Attention whores. They aren't even that good looking if you ask me.

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

BRUTE

Comment

Yeah just saw that on CNN

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

dumb whores.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

Brunette can go suck a dick, she's nothing special. The blonde on the the other hand, yes please!

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

if you want a water, fly first class or business... I've had plenty of flight attendants look at me like I was crazy for asking for water. Unfortunately, there are some who must REALLY hate their job or it's simply not for them. Then again, a smile, and a good morning/afternoon goes a long way.

Comment

I have a feeling those two girls may have caused a stir.

Seems to happen a bit to better looking girls who don't cause a stir (on purpose)

If anyone forgot.
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Can we get a link to their myspaces or something. We need more pics.
                Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

This is pathetic.

BTW, I used to fly SWA for work 2-3 times a week, every week. Just because you ask for something doesn't mean you're going to get it. If everyone asked for drinks before the flight, they'd never leave the gate.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                  MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                  | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                    This is pathetic.

BTW, I used to fly SWA for work 2-3 times a week, every week. Just because you ask for something doesn't mean you're going to get it. If everyone asked for drinks before the flight, they'd never leave the gate.
                    How about they do their fucking job and get me a bottle of damned water since its a service that you PAY EXTRA for. And not everyone wants a drink before leaving the gate. And from the sound of it, this was while they were in the air. I've taken somewhere around 200 flights in my life and I've never been denied a service on the airplane unless it was during takeoff or landing, in which case they waited until they were cleared to move about the cabin and then came and asked me what I needed.

edit: I'm not here to be an e-knight for some broads that deserve to have cum on their face. But its a legitimate complaint to not be served on the plane when you're paying extra to get that service.
                    Last edited by Kruzen; 02-26-2008, 03:12 PM.
                    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

I like how the camera guy has to pan up and down the brunette as if to say " bitch...no" , and its not that its about the water to me, just that they say they cant get water because they are too "hot". I mean i understand why they would be upset about not getting something on a flight that is expensive, however if its part of the companies policies, you cant get pissed at the flight attendant for something that she is not supposed to do. But that is just my opinion, I guess because i have been behind the scenes for alot of complaints like that.
                      Last edited by TwistyTunedE30; 02-26-2008, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
                        I'm not here to be an e-knight for some broads that deserve to have cum on their face.

awesome.
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

Ugh I think they were discriminated against because they must have thought that the blond was mentally retarded for hanging out with a brunette as beat as that ugly whore.
                          Advanded Delphin Division
                          My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

Originally posted by delfin View Post
                            ..for hanging out with a brunette as beat as that ugly whore.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Pssh, combined IQ > 32.
                              - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                              E36 325i sedan
                              E30 325i sedan
                              Volvo 945T

Comment

Working...
                              X