No announcement yet.

police hits my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that almost happened to me, i just put my new exhaust on and decided to drive down the street, i was shifting through gears but not speeding( a cop lives down my street) just trying to hear how it sounded, I get home start putting tools away and the cop drives down my driveway, stops the car, forgets to put it into park and almost hits my car. cops think if its loud its going fast. my car has almost gotten crushed a couple times, once my power pole fell and got caught by a tree right before it hit my car, and once i traded parking spots with my moms car and then our basketball pole fell right on top of her car and caused some dents and scratches but her cars an SUV so it didn't fall as far as it would of if my car was there.

7speedshop.com

Comment

lol yeah the check arrives in 2 weeks cant wait im gonna post the pics up

Comment

yeah hits my car wen it was parked the car roles back hit the curve behind hits the pole on top og that

Comment

sweet,
          make the man Pay!
          hope it gets fixed! dont make the buster make you spend it on baby clothes and shit...
          ohhh...thats just me : (

Comment

We both got fired on exactly the same day

Comment

Hahaha.. Stupid cops.. I can't stand Jersey cops, especially Northvale. Glad you are getting a fat check from them.

Comment

Working...
              X