Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna talk about school shooting in the making?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wanna talk about school shooting in the making?

It's piles of shit who call themselves parents like these assholes:

Fuck older brothers tormenting their little brothers over MySpace. This is cruelty and heartlessness at its worst. The fact that these sons of bitches are all sitting there laughing their asses off while this poor kid is for lack of a better word, shattered, is beyond reprehensible. This is the kind of shit that turns little kids into misguided youth. There's playing a harmless little joke on your kid, and then there's fucked up shit like this.

Wtf
    91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Poor kid. Those parents are fucking retarded
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

That's the kind of joke you play on someone alittle older. That poor kid.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          That's the kind of joke you play on someone alittle older. That poor kid.
          Seriously, you could just tell in his eyes that he was completely devastated.

Comment

I have so manythings to say about that whole situation that I'll just stop without saying anything other than 3 observations:

1) someone needs to figure out who that kid is, pool some money together, and buy him his fucking XBOX... because no kid should be put through that bull shit.
            2) He needs to start counceling NOW before he starts deading classmates.
            3) He needs weapons training to take out said aggression on parents, not innocent civilians. His parents should be spayed, neutered, and shot in a non-lethal yet highly painful area.
            PNW Crew
            90 m3
            06 m5

Comment

i think im gonna cry

Comment

Wow, that is sad.

You can see how that kid was just shattered by this whole situation.

Whoever was laughing the way he was laughing, in the background, needs a good beating.

Poor kid. Just wow.

http://vnmi.mybrute.com
                :razz: 1991 Alpineweis 318iS
                :arrow: 1991 Briliantrot 318i

Comment

My god that was horrid, why the fuck would you do that to a kid. He will never forget that and how that felt.

If I found out who he was I deliver 1 to him my self and what ever else I could to make his life a little bit better an easier.

Fuck that was awful, I could not even watch the whole thing, the laughing at him was the worst.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

lol. I'm going to hell, that was funny.

Comment

Wrenching.

"Can we get a close-up"?????? Sheesh tisk tisk.

As the poor kid was staring at the lady you can just tell that this memory was just being BRANDED into his brain.

Definitely the kind of prank you would try on someone like a teenager or older.

Gosh I mean to say from the moment when they saw him light up upon seeing the XBOX box tell the boy that it's not what he thinks it is since they are not in the financial positiion to afford a brand new game console.

SHEEEEEEESH.!

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

wow those parents are assholes!!!! id only do that joke if i have the xbox out of the box ..then gave it to him after he pulled out the shirts!

that was just awful!

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

That was one mean prank. The kid was so happy only to find out that it was not it. The look on his face was so sad that I could not even watch it anymore, or the fact that everyone else thought that it was funny. These people are real peices of shit. Even break.com wants to give him a new xbox. I hope that the kid does not get too mentally scared from this, although that may be hard to do now.

He seems like such a nice kid too.
                          Originally posted by cabriodster87
                          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                          Originally posted by Kershaw
                          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

the loook.... his moms future is at stake.
                            Last edited by bwanac; 12-09-2009, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Everyone knows black kids don't shoot up schools

Some sad shit though
                              Perot isn't a Hillary hater, but he's not a fan either, relating the bumper sticker he received that reads: "Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President."

Comment

Working...
                              X