Official Aviation Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I dont always post videos of instrument approaches, but this one is pretty good.

Comment

My high school was right under the flight pattern for March AFB, and seeing C-17's everyday was awesome. Thinking about joining the Air Force after college to hopefully fly one.

Comment

gurky what airport is that, I must go to where ever that place is..........................

New Zealand, the Alps somewhere, or the Eurasian mountains or something
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            gurky what airport is that, I must go to where ever that place is..........................

New Zealand, the Alps somewhere, or the Eurasian mountains or something
            You called it; NZ for sure!

Comment

One of the few places abroad I want to errrrrrr scratch that MUST see before I expire is NZ
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Thought this was pretty cool

Comment

I live in Palmdale so basically in Edwards Air Force Base territory. I always hear c-17s taking off in the middle of the night. I even remember when the Space Shuttle landed at Edwards when I was younger, seeing the sky on fire was an incredible sight. Haven't been to an air show in forever, but I used to love them as a kid.

Anyways here's a pic of a galaxy eating a hercules

Here's something that gave me the goosebumps @2:20

Last edited by E30_Pare; 02-11-2014, 12:20 PM.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                    Thought this was pretty cool

Since you are in Victoria, take a day and head down to the Boeing Museum of flight at Boeing field. There you can actually sit in the cockpit of SR-71 977.

977 crashed at Beale after a tire failure on takeoff. The emergency barriers more or less cut the landing gear off and it slid off the side of the runway. They wrote it off. The RSO punched out (I think) but the pilot rode it till it stopped.

Will
                    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

Here is the Museum :)

Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

977s nose is hidden by the NASA F104 in the pic. Also, that isn't an SR-71 with a D-21 drone, its the last remaining M21, built from an A-12. The M-21 is worth taking a close look at since there are many autographs and stories written in the landing gear bays and doors.

Will
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Idk if this is exactly relevant to this thread, but I got admitted into ERAU and UND! Also looking at local flight programs.

Feedback!
                          Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                          Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                            977s nose is hidden by the NASA F104 in the pic. Also, that isn't an SR-71 with a D-21 drone, its the last remaining M21, built from an A-12. The M-21 is worth taking a close look at since there are many autographs and stories written in the landing gear bays and doors.

Will
                            Had to look that up. Wow thats cool

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                              Had to look that up. Wow thats cool

Will