Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underwater Fascination

nature never ceases to amaze me..
    David Gallo shows jaw-dropping footage of amazing sea creatures, including a color-shifting cuttlefish, a perfectly camouflaged octopus, and a Times Square's worth of neon light displays from fish who live in the blackest depths of the ocean. This short talk celebrates the pioneering work of ocean explorers like Edith Widder and Roger Hanlon.

I so read the title wrong, i thought you had some sick fetish with thongs...

That octopus at the end was simply amazing how it changed to adapt to the environment.

Comment

I have seen that octopus at the end before on some other vid. Absolutely wild. Kind of makes you wonder what you have missed while walking, swimming, or driving by throughout your life.
      '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

That Was Crazy
        91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Nice vid, thanks man it made me, ( smile )

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
            I so read the title wrong, i thought you had some sick fetish with thongs...
            Yeah I did too...

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

I dig the octopus in the Table Acroporas. My 190g tank will be filled with table acros when its mature enough :o

No octopus though. Those things are so fucking strong its ridiculous. You can place a 100 lb weight on top of an aquarium cover, and they will push it off. You gotta latch the top shut. Just thought I would share though useless info lol.
              Originally posted by blunt
              i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

= O

3%!
                Originally posted by ebelements
                Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

wow...simply amazing.

Comment

3% is staggering. I think whats even more impressive than the changing color is the change in texture - its amazing. That i didn't know.

Comment

thats soo awsome.. gotta appreciate nature so much

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

Working...
                      X