Who's into riding bikes around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's into riding bikes around here?

I work for Schwinn GT and Mongoose, love the bike industry and wanted to see who else on here rides alot. Most of my riding is comuting but really enjoy single track, park riding, and I get out on a road bike just because it's so convienent. Cheers.
    sigpic

I love going on my bike. I have a 2006 trek 4300, silver/orange. I am planning a big bike trip in WI this summer, you should come with! Its going to be 1 week of biking and camping. Everything you need will have to fit in your packs. no cars along the way for this one.
    Tri color fabric for sale here!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

I ride

Got a Trek carbon frame thingy.. NO EPO or HGH too. Something unusual for a cyclist. I prefer running but I am a VO2 junkie. At least on a bike I get to be the engine. And hills are the best. They taste just like chicken.....
      DLM
      Attached Files

Comment

I do a good bit of riding, mostly on my road bike, but take the mtn bike out to some local trails every once and a while to tear it up
        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

I've got 2 matching 07 fuji nevada mountain bikes - 1 for me and 1 for my wife.
          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Comment

I used to ride a lot and was trying to get into DH racing on a serious level but the shoulder injuries conflicted with playing violin, which actually MADE me money, unlike the bikes. I've sold a few now but I still have my Rocky Mountain DH/FR bike (RM6 with many upgrades) and my Trek 8000lt XC bike. Back in the day I used to take pride in driving around with $8000 worth of bikes on the roof of a $1000 Volvo...
              '89 325is S50 Track Montser
              '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

if by riding bikes you mean motorcycles, then yes, im "into" that.
                Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidhle007 View Post
                  Back in the day I used to take pride in driving around with $8000 worth of bikes on the roof of a $1000 Volvo...

I thought that was only a Colorado thing....
                  Tri color fabric for sale here!
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

What's a good bike forum? I'm looking to get into this.

Comment

mtbr.com for off-road

Originally posted by whysimon
                        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I love riding my road bike. I went on a very cool ride last August in Iowa called RAGBRAI. you ride from the west side to the east side of the state. Something like 480 miles, and just a huge party at every town you stay in.

I'm only 21 and I've got really shitty knees. Biking is the best way for me to stay in shape. If I run more than a few miles at a time, then will swell up and ache for a day. Bicycling permits me to do century rides without pain the next day.

Comment

Wow, alot of riders on here, sorry about the somewhat repost. That week long ride sounds cool but probably wont happen for me, I have almost the entire summer booked.
                            RAGBRAI is huge, a coworker does it every year.
                            One of the best things about riding for me is that I mostly commute by bike to work, probably only put around 3000 miles on the e30 last year.
                            I'll post some pics of my bikes on the other forum. Cheers and hit me up if you need anything, I just might be able to help you out. ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

I like riding bikes with engines in them, does that count?
                              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Working...
                              X