Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who says Integras can't drift?

:shock:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Go to 2:20....

You want to call it sliding...fine.
    Last edited by joshh; 03-04-2008, 02:00 AM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

WTF? I could hardly stand to listen to that. The detonation is like nails on a chalk board.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
      The detonation is like nails on a chalk board.
      Huh? Sounded like a gutted interior car to me...

Oh and that was super lame..

Comment

Get that shit off your mirror. lol
        - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          :shock:
          [url]
          You want to call it sliding...fine.
          Cold tires + cold track = Sliding : )~

Comment

yea that was deff sliding....he didnt really even continue to push the car through the corner it looked as if he just got suprised and quickly corrected
            e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
              WTF? I could hardly stand to listen to that. The detonation is like nails on a chalk board.
              have you ever driven a car with slicks? they pick up gravel and chuck it into your fenderwells. That is what you were hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
                have you ever driven a car with slicks? they pick up gravel and chuck it into your fenderwells. That is what you were hearing.
                No, I haven't. I was hoping he wouldn't be beating it while it was detonating like that (like I thought it was).

Comment

that was horrible autox driving. the suspension needs a lot of work too.

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
                    that was horrible autox driving. the suspension needs a lot of work too.
                    If you read the title of the video, it says it's an Icebreaker. The guy was probably new to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      Oh a for the record, a guy losing control of a FWD car doesn't constitute drifting.
                      Dude, whatev. That shit is reverse powersliding.

Its like reverse donuts.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

gotta love the VRC lot.
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

Isn't that snap-oversteer? I know it happens all the time to Vdubs with super tight suspensions.
                          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

There are some great posts here.
                            T3rd Ferguson is correct. Very slick surface, cold race tires, stock like camber, lift throttle and you get tons of sliding in a FWD.
                            Lets just say the surface was horribly unpredictable as well.

That Braille car is pretty nice.

2002Maniac is also correct in the tires and rocks. The motor is 90% stock. No detonation whatsoever.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                              If you read the title of the video, it says it's an Icebreaker. The guy was probably new to the sport.
                              That typically refers to the first event after the winter season

Comment

Working...
                              X