a snake story....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trashcop 80s 80s View Post
    They are essentially distant relatives in the phylum arthropoda. So it is like eating a large spider that lives in the water. Here are some pics to gross you out.

New Fear: Crabs

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by trashcop 80s 80s View Post
      Holy shit. I'm not afraid of many animals, but I would be outta there if I saw one of these :crazy:
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Spiders....they just freak me out. Snakes are cool though.
        Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Snakes are ok. I actually sleep two feet from a 3 foot snake and I am ok with it. Spiders suck as we all know and WTF is that thing on the trash? That can't be a land animal. Has to be something that lives in the water. What ever it is and where ever it lives, I hope it is not in North America.
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Oh fuck that. I like mammals...fuck the rest ;)
            www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

when i see a snake in the wild i get freaked but in a case or zoo or something it doesn't bother me it is when u come across one in the wild i am like "Holy Shit!!!!!".
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Car Addict View Post
                when i see a snake in the wild i get freaked but in a case or zoo or something it doesn't bother me it is when u come across one in the wild i am like "Holy Shit!!!!!".
                Snake in the wild doesn't really frighten me, unless it's a goddamn rattlesnake. Fuck those fucking fuckers, had a couple run ins with those while camping, and let me just say it's fairly nerve racking. Especially when you're backing up away from one, and you hear a rattle start up behind you. FUCK!

p.s. fuck those crabs and fuck spiders more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                  New Fear: Crabs
                  make sure you check for those lil fuckers before you go muff diving.
                  ________
                  Girlfriend Pictures
                  Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:57 AM.

Comment

if a girl has a coconut crab (trash can crab) in her treasure chest, i would probly shoot her.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                    Originally posted by acolella76
                    i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                    2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                    1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                    1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                    Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post

hahahahahaha good one

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

I like snakes,but this have to be photoshop ... this snake could eat me :-D

Comment

What an amazing moment caught on camera! :o Creepy and gross sight to behold.

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
                          :p

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                            Amen, brother. I hate those little fuckers.
                            Well since this is the most recent thread about hating spiders: You know those small yellow/green household spiders that are the size of your thumbnail? I was just in the the shower and I turned around to grab shampoo when I see one dangling 2 feet away from my face. I ran out naked and swearing. Seeing as it just happened I thought it was appropriate to share lol

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

how the fuck can a grown ass man be afraid of snakes, crabs, or spiders?
                              snakes can't strike more than half the length of their body. There are very few spiders that pose you any harm at all, not to mention it's pretty easy to avoid being "attacked". And crabs, Jesus Christ, its a fucking crab.

Comment

Originally posted by assoutE12 View Post
                                how the fuck can a grown ass man be afraid of snakes, crabs, or spiders?
                                snakes can't strike more than half the length of their body. There are very few spiders that pose you any harm at all, not to mention it's pretty easy to avoid being "attacked". And crabs, Jesus Christ, its a fucking crab.
                                Hmmm, apparently you're a real manly man, and have never heard a real disorder people have called "phobias." But I'm not scared/afraid of spiders. They just creep me the fuck out. Then I promptly procede to smash the living fuck out of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X