The Pussification of the Western Male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pussification of the Western Male

maybe a re-post as I read this a long time ago.... but I mentioned it earlier so like it, hate it, laugh at it, whatever.

PNW Crew
    90 m3
    06 m5

Sad, but true...
    sigpic

Comment

A-GODDAMN-MOTHERFUCKING-MEN. I want to meet that guy and buy him a beer.

Comment

Buy him a whiskey, thats what a real man drinks... haha.

But
        A-GODDAMN-MOTHERFUCKING-MEN
        for sure
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

So....
          Women shouldn't vote?

~Zar4

Comment

hahahaha, he said ashcroft is a real man. hahahahahahahahahaha, oh man.
            and i love how everything is guns, guns, guns, like that is how you separate the men from the boys.

Comment

eh, I don't agree with a lot of that. I refuse to mold and fold myself into the cookie cutter that is described. I do what I need to do to keep me happy.

As far as the woman on the PGA tour? who really cares? and why?
              Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
              That Guy.
              03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                As far as the woman on the PGA tour? who really cares? and why?
                They have their own tour.

They can't compete with the men

It's a MENS TOUR.

They are taking sponsorship spots away from people who are trying to make a living on tour - and are merely there for entertainment.

They degrade the seriousness as a sport in regards to it being a profession.

Women can't hang with men athletically - I'll stand by that statement.

No one gives a fuck about womens golf except for Gulbis (tits) and this new chick (model).

Ever watched womens golf? It's like cutting off your schlong off with safety scissors.

better question; why the fuck should we give women a place in a MENS sports league?
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Exactly. By that rationale, men should be allowed to play in the WNBA.

Comment

Bullshit on that article. You are hard pressed to find a real women anymore in the USA. Maybe it's just me, but a real lady is impossible to find... so is a real gentleman I guess *sigh*
                    Build Threads:
                    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

i was with him until the cheerios ad, then i lost him and stopped reading
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is View Post
                        Bullshit on that article. You are hard pressed to find a real women anymore in the USA. Maybe it's just me, but a real lady is impossible to find... so is a real gentleman I guess *sigh*
                        but which came first... the chicken or the egg in this situation?
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

Well I think that the men in this country are masculin... and so are the women lulz.
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

What type of vagina will you get if you act like a disgusting smelly slob as per instructions by the writer of this article?

Smelly hairy disease infested waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that's what.

Count me the fuck out. I love being a woman.

Comment

I starting laughing from the time i read the thread title upon hittin ""New Posts"

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                              X