Why do you really post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
    My girlfriend went snooping when I came to the forum on her computer once and was appauled at the NWS pictures thread. Hilarious. I hope she is reading this now!
    I have this issue with BFC OT. I r in dog house because of it at the moment, have not had to sleep on the couch yet, but I was close.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Just about endless entertainment, keeps me up with friends close to me and with those far away. Opportunities to find cool shit, learn new things, see badass E30's, and to just plain waste time.

Comment

To make fun of people with angel eyes, trash on emo-tech, see out of this world e30's, and all together have a good time.

Comment

To train my internet mechanic skills. That way whenever a problem/discussion comes up that has anything to do with cars, I know more than everyone, whether or not I have ever picked up a wrench. Anyone who tries to deny me gets shut down with irrelevant information.

Comment

Actually not sure. For some reason I always try to catch up an read all the threads - but it's impossible! I'd have to be on here 3-4 hrs a day to read it all!

Now I just go thru and find what interests me or technical issues I can help with.

I just feel I should spread my knowledge and continue learning more!
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
              no seriously, i am just here to learn stuff and ask newb questions.

R.H.D
              M-technic I club

Comment

Boredom mostly.

Edit: How many posts do I have to do not to be a boobie any more?

Thats why I post

Comment

to increase teh size of my epensis <3

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

Originally posted by bergie_318is View Post
                    to increase teh size of my epensis <3
                    OMG you has more than OEN???

Comment

to win friends and influence people :-P
                      Alpina B3 Flash/BMS OCC/ER CP/ETS 5/HKS BOV/M3 Control Arms/OFT

Comment

you always have a good sized sample population to pose questions to. Like, if anybody has seen some random old movie from the 70's, which none of your own friends have ever heard of
                        EDIT: and to waste time
                        sigpic

Comment

because i'm all alone
                          BRUTE

Comment

boredom and procrastination
                            sigpic89 M3

Comment

I wish I knew.

Comment

well, because i'm desperate to get back in a e30, but i'm broke, and i'm trying to sell stuff so i can start over, so while i'm waiting for things to sell, i browse, and end up wasting time, and occasionaly writing poor grammaritical responzes
                                My Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X