"Have you seen my penis?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Have you seen my penis?"

Anyone else watch South Park tonight? I LOLed.

It was good. Haha.
    If life passes you by... Downshift.

Comment

It was something else!

Comment

I actually did. It was funny.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Butters!? "How do you know what your teacher's penis looks like?"
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

I guess it's "movie spoof" season? So far they've done Philadelphia, Heavy Metal, Stand and Deliver, and even an American Tale.

-Charlie
            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

the penis singing the ballad in the middle of the episode was totally family guy style humor.
              BRUTE

Comment

Wow I haven't seen a single one of those movies, I guess I should! The singing penis made me rofl

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                  the penis singing the ballad in the middle of the episode was totally family guy style humor.
                  I don't think south park would ever stoop to that level, it was typical south park humor. I take it you haven't seen the lemmiwinks episode?

"Well then get an aides test thompson cause you're wifes a dude waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles."

ahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                    Wow I haven't seen a single one of those movies, I guess I should! The singing penis made me rofl
                    None of these episodes would be funny if you hadn't seen the movies. I also forgot, toss "Wicker Man" in for the Brittany episode.

-Charlie
                    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                    FYYFF

Comment

Funny episode.

"This is Bill Belichick. He has won three super bowls. How? He cheated."

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                      X