Misheard lyrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misheard lyrics

Have any of you guys been watching these on YouTube?

Here is one of my favorite:

The quintessential misheard lyrics song! A true 90's classic, this may be one of those rare songs that NOBODY has ever really heard the true lyrics!!! It m...

funny thing is everytime he plays that song live the lyrics change. no one really knows wtf the song is about.

Comment

patato wave
      sigpic

Comment

hahahhahah
        Originally posted by NavyE30
        I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

I saw this one around a year ago and laughed my ass off.
          This is a video I downloaded from google video and which I think is an excellent Interpretation/Misheard/Alternative lyrics version of "Sugar We're going Dow...

Comment

im just a notch in your bedpost but youre just a line in a song
            Originally posted by ebelements
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

im just a notch in your bedpost but youre just a line in a song
              Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

dude dont lie its nuts in your bedpost, i think that was the first one ever made
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

like a ham and mustard shaaaaaaaaaake.....

Comment

Make me fries lol.
                    '88 325ic

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Build Threads:
                      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

i LOLd

Comment

i like buffalaxed ones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw
                          This "translation" was made by Buffalax, but because the sound was awful in the original, my 13-year-old n00b-at-life self decided to improve it and reupload...
                          I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Comment

^I couldnt take that
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X