X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delfin View Post
    wat

Comment

Not sure if it qualifies as drum and bass, but Sly and Robbie is definitely one of my favorite groups to date. Some of their stuff has a reggae melody to it and other stuff has a distinct dub/DnB sound to it.

Aphrodite also has some good jungle/DnB stuff, like the song below...

- Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
      E36 325i sedan
      E30 325i sedan
      Volvo 945T

Comment

love streaming bassdrive..

Comment

Check out dubstep dude,

A ten minute dubstep mix from Whoa-B.TRACK LISTING:01. Clue Kid - Halogen [Earwax]02. Juju - Punks (Komonazmuk Remix) [NarcoHz]03. Distance - Fallen (Vex'd R...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
            Not sure if it qualifies as drum and bass, but Sly and Robbie is definitely one of my favorite groups to date. Some of their stuff has a reggae melody to it and other stuff has a distinct dub/DnB sound to it.

Aphrodite also has some good jungle/DnB stuff, like the song below...

You like the Ragga.

Comment

SOMA FM

I listen to Groove Salad all day streaming on iTunes.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
              See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                You like the Ragga.
                yah mon.
                - Trey

E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
                  yah mon.
                  I didn't know if you knew the sub-genre title of the type of muisc you described. But I guess you do. For those that don't...

Comment

It's good stuff, but I struggle to find any decent online Ragga stations.

A few more...

- Trey

E36 325i sedan
                    E30 325i sedan
                    Volvo 945T

Comment

Not sure where I got this mix, but it's absolute slammer!

Decibel Point - Earquake.
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

heh, my girl is a dnb dj. damn good too. i keep trying to get her to play more dubwise and liquid tunes.

Comment

streaming bassdrive.com as i read r3v actually. wishing they made some sort of portable player so i could listen to it all day, like a walkman.

Comment

I made a DnB album once. Losing it is what made me start getting really anal about data backups.
                            '07 Female Miniature Dachshund, Long Hair Edition, Red.
                            Mods so far: Reproduction delete kit, biweekly nail shortening.
                            (Pics hopefully coming soon)

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                              streaming bassdrive.com as i read r3v actually. wishing they made some sort of portable player so i could listen to it all day, like a walkman.
                              Carry a netbook or something with 3g and winamp lol
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
                                yeah whats wrong with dieselboy?

ak1200, dj rap (older stuff)

check www.bassdrive.com to stream to your computer. or go to www.beatport.com and get into the drum and bass section to check out some good cuts. i get on there about every 3 weeks to check out whats new. they got a cool top 100 tracks section.

...its sad when you know your showing your age when this ^ post is the one you are familiar with...

5 years is a long time to be outta the loop on a technology driven "music" genre
                                ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

Working...
                                X