No announcement yet.

Electrical Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a picture of what Gustave was doing? First I've heard of it.
    Sam, damn man. That's cheap as shit. This was more of a "spur of the moment" thing.
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Ok, found some of the posts Gustave made on S14. Now, the real question, does anyone have pictures of what he did?
      My 2.9L Build!

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

For what it's worth, my 2002 NEEDS a wiring harness. I tore the original out, it was hacked and spliced way too much to go off of. I will not be using any old connectors, or the original harness or fuse box. The harness will be different enough it won't do me any good, but from building something from scratch, why not research good connectors, not necessarily to use on everything or anything but better to have a good one than a piece of junk.

Comment

Well, I figure the circular Amphenol (Bendix) connectors are, at the least, good for a bulkhead pass through.
          My 2.9L Build!

Comment

That's what I was thinking. Along those lines...

Comment

Working...
            X