I just got kinda chewed out by my potential new boss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mot
    replied
    Kyle Bennett is James BFF

    Leave a comment:


  • TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    I hope one day i can post up on here about how i am unhappy with being offered 47k a year with health insurance.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    My quote got lost in the wind, damn me for going for the obscure.
    I got you b.

    "Give me some of that nose candy, biotch! I need some cizzie for my nizzie."

    Leave a comment:


  • T.Dot_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    In I.T. its not about what you know, its about who you know... THEN its about what you know.
    So who do you know?

    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by scabzzzz
    IT is VERY congested. I couldnt get hardly anyone to let me knock on their door without college education. You should be able to have your pick of shit with a full bachelors in comp. science. Especially if you're willing to move, you could make some bank and get good experience.
    In I.T. its not about what you know, its about who you know... THEN its about what you know.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Farbin pencil peepee you get a big ole pat on the noggin

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Tricked 323i
    Great movie............
    Kevin

    My quote got lost in the wind, damn me for going for the obscure.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    IT is VERY congested. I couldnt get hardly anyone to let me knock on their door without college education. You should be able to have your pick of shit with a full bachelors in comp. science. Especially if you're willing to move, you could make some bank and get good experience.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    No shit. That movie fucking sucked.
    Fuck that, boiler room was awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    No shit. That movie fucking sucked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    I am a millionaire. It's a weird thing to hear, right? I'll tell ya. It's a weird thing to say. I am a fucking millionaire. I am a fucking millionaire.

    And guess how old I am. Twenty-seven. You know what that makes me here? A fuckin' senior citizen. This firm is entirely comprised of people your age, not mine. Lucky for me, I'm very fucking good at my job, or I'd be out of one. You guys are the new blood. You're gonna go home with the kessef. You are the future big swinging dicks of this firm.

    Now, you all look money hungry, and that's good. Anybody tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fuckin' have any. They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fuckin' smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.

    You want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari 355 Cabriolet. What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all, kids, I am liquid
    Thank you Lukas.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tricked 323i
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    I am a millionaire. It's a weird thing to hear, right? I'll tell ya. It's a weird thing to say. I am a fucking millionaire. I am a fucking millionaire.

    And guess how old I am. Twenty-seven. You know what that makes me here? A fuckin' senior citizen. This firm is entirely comprised of people your age, not mine. Lucky for me, I'm very fucking good at my job, or I'd be out of one. You guys are the new blood. You're gonna go home with the kessef. You are the future big swinging dicks of this firm.

    Now, you all look money hungry, and that's good. Anybody tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fuckin' have any. They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fuckin' smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.

    You want details? Fine. I drive a Ferrari 355 Cabriolet. What's up? I have a ridiculous house in the South Fork. I have every toy you could possibly imagine. And best of all, kids, I am liquid
    Great movie............
    Kevin

    Leave a comment:


  • shiboujin
    replied
    I live in the DC area and make 50k with only 2 years of experience and I'm still working on my college degree. 50k may be quite a bit in other parts of the country but its OK by standards around here unless I want to live in places where I'll get shot. Benifits are nice tho... IT sucks, keep programming ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" cock. Okay? Act as if.

    Leave a comment:


  • schmidty
    replied
    Originally posted by Massive Lee
    Schmidty, you are still young and while you think you know everything, there's still a lot that a new job can teach you. If I were you, I would take the job and learn as much as possible. You will probably grow with the company, because he company is you and the other guy... Take that job and show your new employer as much enthusiasm as possible. Put all that experience in your baggage for your next job. Don't email your prospective employer. Have lunch if he is local.
    I in no way think I know everything (not sure where you got that from). I know this job is a great opportunity for me and I am totally stoked about it. I still have a lot to learn and one of the reasons I am so exited about this job is that it will give me the opportunity to do that and to advance with the company. I am looking at this job as a very long term career opportunity (as is the employer) and plan on giving 110% because I am very passionate about the field and discovering/using new technologies.

    Leave a comment:

Working...