Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive geek content: Clone Wars CGI movie - w00t!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive geek content: Clone Wars CGI movie - w00t!

Damn, this looks effing sweet! Can't wait until this comes out, should be sick!

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

This will be great. Instead of trying to tell a love story about Anakin and Padme and Anakin's eventual turn to the dark side, we will have a couple hours of pure badass eyecandy cgi focused on the clone wars. This will be better than the prequels, which I understand isn't saying much.

Comment

That looks pretty cool.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
        This will be great. Instead of trying to tell a love story about Anakin and Padme and Anakin's eventual turn to the dark side, we will have a couple hours of pure badass eyecandy cgi focused on the clone wars. This will be better than the prequels, which I understand isn't saying much.
        I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

This is going to be gayer than the last three when anikan whines the whole time.

Lucas needs to stop asap
          www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

LMAO.... This reminded me of the most hilarious Triumph joint!

Triumph The Insult Comic Dog visits the lineup at the Attack of The Clones Movie Premier.

Comment

Was anyone else bothered by the opening spaceship making noise as it passed?
              '89 325is S50 Track Montser
              '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

i got to see this one

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

are they continuing from where they left off with the cartoons or is this a separate thing
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Complete reboot of the cartoon series that air on Cartoon network. They're going to change a lot of things from that micro series that led to reasons things happened in ROTS. He's even going to have an apprentice...which was never mentioned in all of the comics surrounding the clone wars and there's going to be a crapload of "retcon".

This isn't just a MOVIE either, its going to be a separate adventure leading to the cartoon series that will air once a week on Cartoon Network. Good news is they're saying if you miss it you can watch it online and not miss out on quality.

lol, if only I knew as much about E30's as I do Star Wars...

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

i didnt know there was a series, my uncle has a couple DVDs of like hour long episodes
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                        + a whole bunch. Looks freaking sweet.
                        1990 Mazda Miata
                        2002 WRX 3.0T
                        1987 325 24v

Comment

Sooooo....... bump! Just watched the movie and the entire series thanks to the internet and netflix. I geeked the fuck out on this series to the point that I might call my first daughter ahsoka. Haven't watched the "lost episodes" yet but have no closure what so ever and it's making me feel hollow. Any one else watching this series or too afraid to admit watching a kid's show?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                            Sooooo....... bump! Just watched the movie and the entire series thanks to the internet and netflix. I geeked the fuck out on this series to the point that I might call my first daughter ahsoka. Haven't watched the "lost episodes" yet but have no closure what so ever and it's making me feel hollow. Any one else watching this series or too afraid to admit watching a kid's show?
                            Fuck that dude. I put it along the same lines as Avatar (TLA and LoK) meaning it was a show probably marketed towards kids but also created for adults.

It's awesome. That's all.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Weird how this thread just got bumped...I've been meaning to pick this show up for a while but just finally got around to it a couple days ago on netflix. My wife has been watching it too. So far, we like what we're watching and I'm teaching her a little bit about the Star Wars saga. Some guys at work mentioned that they get more in depth with Darth Maul who is my favorite Sith.

Ugh, I'm a nerd.
                              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                              This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X