Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome! Uncontacted tribe in the Amazon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Uncontacted tribe in the Amazon...

I knew this was true but to see it this way is completely different...

The 3rd image at the bottom of the page is amazing! It's like looking down on the people who ages ago wrote on walls, etc, describing what they had never seen before. Notice them pointing their weapons in sheer primitivity.

Members of one of the world’s last uncontacted tribes have been spotted and photographed from the air near the Brazil-Peru border.

Last edited by Maluco; 05-30-2008, 07:16 PM.

I think its wild to see the dichotomy of our integrated society against native types who don't know the "outside" world.

It's really wild.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Very interesting. It's difficult to imagine people still living without modern contact.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

wow, amazing. today's world being what it is, it's hard for me to comprehend something like this actually existing

We Will Rake You

Comment

Originally posted by Delphinitive View Post
          wow, amazing. today's world being what it is, it's hard for me to comprehend something like this actually existing
          +1 Thats so crazy, thanks for sharing
          sigpic340hp V8 e30 FINISHED!!!!!
          Quick vid for ya ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp5Eaf8xOgM
          NEW One on the track :)
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-AX5SzSLnk
          Cleaning up some 911s and Jap turbos
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad79wsLdle4

Comment

Very crazy. I couldn't imagine what they was thinking when they looked up to see the plane or helicopter there flying in the sky above them when those pictures was taken.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I read this article and others related this morning and I am still tripping... Apocalypto comes to mind (albeit a different people/region). I watched it with intensity; imagining and pondering what their life must "have been" like. Seeing this is awesome on so many levels. While we have moved on to wars and rumors of wars, greater earthquakes, global warming and the likes, these people are standing still pretty much. I could go on but, like I said, I'm still pretty much tripping on it.

Think about it, register it, and then think about it some more. Makes me still feel human and part of the earth. (I think I'll paint myself red tonight or on the other hand, I'll just paint the city red....!)

Comment

hahaha it would have been funny if they took down they helicopter with there bows and spears
                sigpic

Comment

I am going to go in and become their god

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                  RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Unreal.
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Oompaloompas?
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Read about that the other day. Really interesting and really sad for the fate of so many in the modern world. Its ending pretty quick for a lot of the indigenous tribes. I wish sometimes we can go back to a hunting gathering society.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                          Read about that the other day. Really interesting and really sad for the fate of so many in the modern world. Its ending pretty quick for a lot of the indigenous tribes. I wish sometimes we can go back to a hunting gathering society.
                          Well you know where you can move to.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            Well you know where you can move to.
                            It would only take a sneeze to wipe them out. No visitors allowed ;)

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                              You just reminded me that for some reason I was thinking about just that earlier today, what a coincidence that this article popped up tonight.

While we would have avoided a lot of problems in the world if we would have stuck with traditional hunter-gatherer society, the standard of living would be atrocious compared to what we have today. Yes, we slave away at jobs for most of our lives, watching clocks and looking forward to tomorrow. But if you think about it, we live far better lives then any medieval king or queen ever could have imagined. We have fresh fruit available from all over the planet at our fingertips, we have every bit of information available at the click of a button, we have medicine and cures for so many diseases and we have the ability to travel anywhere in the world in comfort and safety.

In the end I would still personally rather work my days away, living in modern society with all of its opportunities and advantages then live in the wild. Then again, I'm sure those people live happy lives and there's nothing wrong with that.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X