Awesome! Uncontacted tribe in the Amazon...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    And then I hear that they are a known trine with contact dating back a hundred years.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheEtaUnderdog
    replied
    Diablo II ftw! I think I'm going to fire that game up again because of that!

    But there's something wrong with your pic, you didn't photoshop in the hammerdin

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Ahem...


    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by clavinZERO
    Those guys were so annoying!
    Hell yeah they were, those pictures practically look like screenshots from the game though. lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    Diablo 2, stygian dolls. no contest.
    Those guys were so annoying!

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    Dude, it's the Amazon jungle. Don't embarrass me in front of the natives.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    I'm going to dress up as one, but instead be white as fuck (like I naturally am) and see what happens.

    Betcha those bitches make a mean buffalo!

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    I am totally going to get some old timey safari gear and walk in on those guys acting like a British explorer with a big mustache.

    This is going to be sweet.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    I didnt know there were SB dealers in Peru.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by skota
    I call bullshit, dudes wearing E30trash's shoes.
    you are correct sir. this is nothing more than an aerial shot of frogtown at dusk on a saturday evening.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Diablo 2, stygian dolls. no contest.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30ownerwithanopinion
    replied
    i wonder if they would like E30s.

    Leave a comment:


  • KillaCams
    replied
    This is amazing, i wonder what the bitches look like :pimp:

    I saw this on ebaums but i thought it might be fake. Unreal.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by VT_E30
    i think its called jungle to jungle or something like that... i could be wrong though
    jungle 2 jungle...great movie

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    My guess is that on the first time they will encounter civilization, they will catch a virus and the whole tribe will get extinct within a couple of months... Just being sarcastic.

    Leave a comment:

Working...