Awesome! Uncontacted tribe in the Amazon...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jean
    replied
    Unreal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I am going to go in and become their god

    Leave a comment:


  • Sean T Sat
    replied
    hahaha it would have been funny if they took down they helicopter with there bows and spears

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    I read this article and others related this morning and I am still tripping... Apocalypto comes to mind (albeit a different people/region). I watched it with intensity; imagining and pondering what their life must "have been" like. Seeing this is awesome on so many levels. While we have moved on to wars and rumors of wars, greater earthquakes, global warming and the likes, these people are standing still pretty much. I could go on but, like I said, I'm still pretty much tripping on it.

    Think about it, register it, and then think about it some more. Makes me still feel human and part of the earth. (I think I'll paint myself red tonight or on the other hand, I'll just paint the city red....!)

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Very crazy. I couldn't imagine what they was thinking when they looked up to see the plane or helicopter there flying in the sky above them when those pictures was taken.

    Leave a comment:


  • drifty340i
    replied
    Originally posted by Delphinitive
    wow, amazing. today's world being what it is, it's hard for me to comprehend something like this actually existing
    +1 Thats so crazy, thanks for sharing

    Leave a comment:


  • Delphinitive
    replied
    wow, amazing. today's world being what it is, it's hard for me to comprehend something like this actually existing

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Very interesting. It's difficult to imagine people still living without modern contact.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    I think its wild to see the dichotomy of our integrated society against native types who don't know the "outside" world.

    It's really wild.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    started a topic Awesome! Uncontacted tribe in the Amazon...

    Awesome! Uncontacted tribe in the Amazon...

    I knew this was true but to see it this way is completely different...

    The 3rd image at the bottom of the page is amazing! It's like looking down on the people who ages ago wrote on walls, etc, describing what they had never seen before. Notice them pointing their weapons in sheer primitivity.


    Members of one of the world’s last uncontacted tribes have been spotted and photographed from the air near the Brazil-Peru border.






    Last edited by Maluco; 05-30-2008, 06:16 PM.
Working...