Did ANYONE hear about the Bilderberg Meeting ?
Collapse
X
-
I know atomic, I'm always posting on r3v about this type of thing. It's gonna get me rolled up. -
Just wondering, the meeting was oddly enough in No. Virgina, the same area that Barak and Hillary met at a "Senator's" house. I mean, 175 of the world's most powerful people metting up to "talk shop" and not one mainstream US media mention of it?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...lary_obama.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberger
Big brother is keeping an eye on you conspiracy theorist...
:eeek:Leave a comment:
-
We're all pawns in the game. You of all people should know this.Leave a comment:
-
Did ANYONE hear about the Bilderberg Meeting ?
Just wondering, the meeting was oddly enough in No. Virgina, the same area that Barak and Hillary met at a "Senator's" house. I mean, 175 of the world's most powerful people metting up to "talk shop" and not one mainstream US media mention of it?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...lary_obama.htm
Tags: None

Leave a comment: