So who has naked's of Kat Von D??
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I'm gonna get a tattoo of a butt on my butt- Beavis
I agree with Blunt on this.
Though I think most of them are stupid, I personally don't give a rat's ass if you have a tattoo or are covered with them, but I think a high percentage of the people who get tattoos don't really think about them much before they get them. I think it might be a good idea for tattoo parlors to require you pass a breathalyzer before you are allowed to get a tattoo- but then 90% of tattoo parlors would go out of business! ;)
I have yet to see a chick with a lower back "tramp stamp" that looks at all tasteful or sexy, yet sooooooo many women seem to have them. And the not-so-hot chicks with the playboy bunny logo.........uhh, yeah, right.Leave a comment:
-
Sorry to hear that Der Affe... And I think VISIBLE tats do limit someone, for sure. Ive always wanted to get a bad ass cross on my tricep for my brother, but knew it would stick out, so I never did. Kind of a shame in our society, but Im guilty of stereo typing, so I wont go on a soap box.that is why you stop the tattoos at where the shirt ends. yes, it can limit you for certain jobs. if you get into visible tattoos, you should realize that a stereotype will always exist to one extent or another. i stopped at the bottom on my short sleeved t shirt, now that i will have big nasty scars on the rest of my arms for the rest of my life, thanks to being on fire, i might get sleeved when i the scars are healed. not much to loose then.
make your choice and live with the consequences of your actions, don't whine about it later because you didn't think something through firstLeave a comment:
-
^I hate to agree with him, but there's a reason my only tattoos are on my legs right now. But I'd love to be out of corporate america, so we'll see.Leave a comment:
-
whens the last time you saw a CEO of a major corporation will full sleeves?
or even a high powered salesman fully tatted up? what you put on your body limits how far you can go in most circumstances. thats because there are stereotypes and closed minds all around you. the world needs all types of labor but someone with a lot of visible ink will stay at the low end of the scale. there are always exceptions but they are normally as rare as the rock star or pro athlete who makes it big. i have a tattoo by the wayLeave a comment:
-
-
true! i just don't think i will ever have a corporate job where it will make a difference. i get positive comments on my tattoos all the time. working in the automotive industry i don't think it will ever effect me.
i remember when my real estate agent came to my house one time to show me the house i bought. i answered the door with no shirt. I let him in, turned around to put on a shirt and leave. when he saw my back he said "holy shit, were you in prison?" i laughed and said no. i didn't hold it against him, but it is a good example.
i have also been pulled over wearing a wife beater in Mesa, AZ; and detained so they could have the gang enforcement guy interview me. just because of my tattoos, none of them are gang related btw.
i just have to laugh at 18 y/o kids getting neck and knuckle tattoos. not too much is set in stone at that age.
life is what you make of it, do your best.Leave a comment:
-
I have 4" diameter stars on the insides of both of my forearms, and my boss at my current job (and career) actually told me he likes them.that is why you stop the tattoos at where the shirt ends. yes, it can limit you for certain jobs. if you get into visible tattoos, you should realize that a stereotype will always exist to one extent or another. i stopped at the bottom on my short sleeved t shirt, now that i will have big nasty scars on the rest of my arms for the rest of my life, thanks to being on fire, i might get sleeved when i the scars are healed. not much to loose then.
make your choice and live with the consequences of your actions, don't whine about it later because you didn't think something through first
Stereotypes only limit you as far as you let them.Leave a comment:
-
-
that is why you stop the tattoos at where the shirt ends. yes, it can limit you for certain jobs. if you get into visible tattoos, you should realize that a stereotype will always exist to one extent or another. i stopped at the bottom on my short sleeved t shirt, now that i will have big nasty scars on the rest of my arms for the rest of my life, thanks to being on fire, i might get sleeved when i the scars are healed. not much to loose then.
make your choice and live with the consequences of your actions, don't whine about it later because you didn't think something through firstLeave a comment:
-
-
Nasty fat pig at that... how would you every hire someone like that? If I walked into a business to consult with her in my group I would probably be told to leave... do not pass go do not collect $200Leave a comment:
-
Not funny. That girl missing a leg is hot, and all of you would hit it still. Not to get on a pedestal here, but my fiance lost her arm last April, so that kinda hits home a little. I think shes still hot though, just as hot as the day I met her. but I guess I was kinda in your position before I had this experience, I suppose.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: