So who has naked's of Kat Von D??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miasma
    replied
    I am sure that countless major power players in the business world have some pretty elaborate and amazing looking tats... But they don't EVER show them in that setting. They only limit you when you let them... I love my chicks tats, But they are tasteful and not all over her body.

    Leave a comment:


  • blck325is
    replied
    This thread had me going from :eeek: to :rofl: repeatedly. Kat Von Fatty is NOT hot and I dunno what I would do with Pixie.....no clue. About the tats, I believe everyone is entitled to do whatever they want to themselves as much as they want as long as they are ready for whatever consequences they will have to face in the future. If it means more acceptance, great and if it means a limit on your professional career, oh well. We are all adults and know what we are getting ourselves into. I respect the fact that arguments were given and counter-arguments were written in response. Of course minus the typical r3v craziness. I am also anxiously waiting for the pics of the lady stock broker who makes $300k+ a year with the tats.....

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by monty
    Originally posted by blunt
    thats the kind of chick you fuck in the ass and throw down a flight of stairs. tell me youd want to be married to that? if we are talking sport fucking we are opening up all kinds of new doors.

    I hear you Blunt, but I would throw her down a flight of steps without getting any poon, No thanks...

    I can find a ton better for sport fucking than that type of tramp any day of the week.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied


    Like this is gonna stop some guy in IT from getting a job.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Dude Kat's friend is fuckin smokin ass hot.

    Edit: Pixie is her name.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    I don't mind tats, That is all. And tats are only this taboo here in the states.... I think... Oh well I don't have any so its cool. haha

    I do have my left eyebrow and both ears pierced(and gauged to 6), But they all come out when I am doing something "professional" and my ears stretch back and look like nothing was ever there. Not for everyone, But I like how they look.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    It's funny, here in the "Modern" world people bitch and cry about people having tattoos, but, in many other social groups, tattoos are a sign of masculinity, fertility, maturity, age, knowledge, respect, memory. These peoples carry these markings to show their "experience" in life. I don't have a single one on me as well, so don't think I'm some fucked up proponent of body modification.


    In fact LA Firefighters just got banned from having any visable tattoos as of recent.
    Personally, I don't care what you look like as long as you save my life is how I feel about that.

    http://www.dailynews.com/ci_9678491

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Or a fan of artwork.
    Art is subjective, but in my opinion This:



    Is not art.

    My sister in law (Brother's Wife's sister) is tated up like that. She was her sister's maid of honor (her sister has no tats, piercings etc and is not into that type of thing) She wore a sleeveless gown that had all 300 (including her contemporaries) guests saying it was inappropriate.

    Her sister was less than pleased.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    And people with tattoos are stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • scabzzzz
    replied
    So where the fuck are the newds?


    This is bullshit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Or a fan of artwork.
    I love galleries. The best part about them is when you are done you can leave. You dont have to stay around to watch the paint fade and the canvas stretch. They also dont keep me from getting lucrative contracts, always a plus.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Or a fan of artwork.
    negative. there are issues there. you just need to look

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Or a fan of artwork.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I guess the fact that the majority of them are not prissy, "I need a new bag", "I wanna leave this show/concert", "Do-Do, Don't Do", "My nail polish" whiners. These are the type that live life, don't mind a skinned knee, let's go rockclimbing, Drink a beer and take a shot with ya, and in general arn't afraid to be themself. I just can't stand cookie-cutter broads.

    "and in general arn't afraid to be themself"

    actually a woman thats not afraid to be herself doesnt have any tatts or piercings
    this is true for men as well of course. decorating yourself up like that screams of some sort of insecurity. flame all you want but the "look at me , look at me" mindset speaks volumes.

    Leave a comment:

Working...