So who has naked's of Kat Von D??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miasma
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    She has sexy fee...


    HEY WTF?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    Eh, I'll take Amina Munster over here if we're going for tatted chicks. Hell, she even has a tatted fake leg.



    -Charlie
    She has sexy fee...


    HEY WTF?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    At least I know that none of them are ever running a chance to be kin...

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Edgy girls are so much more fun. I should share some memories. You gotta watch out for these types of girls, they like to break out razor blades and cut themselves during intercourse. Nevermind, on second thought, I won't take this any further.

    Maybe that is because they realized they were being boned by you?? ;)










    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Edgy girls are so much more fun. I should share some memories. You gotta watch out for these types of girls, they like to break out razor blades and cut themselves during intercourse. Nevermind, on second thought, I won't take this any further.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Who is she? I have no idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by s0urce
    You sir are correct. Sure it's hot now... But do yourself a favor and end your life at 35....
    yes i hope she enjoys her 15 minutes of fame and milks it like s0urce milks my erect cock.
    look her up in 10 years and see what you see

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by s0urce
    Her vagina reeks of In-n-out Burger. Nom Nom Nom

    I love In and Out burgers.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Her vagina reeks of In-n-out Burger. Nom Nom Nom

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied



    Jflip2002 meh I will still pass... You can hit that stuck up tatted bitch all you want though. To each their own. I just do not find that one bit attractive even after a twelve pack of any beer.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    what a nasty inked up pig. shes going to look smoking at 50. you fucking idiots tatting yourself up are limiting yourselves. i am right
    You sir are correct. Sure it's hot now... But do yourself a favor and end your life at 35....

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    what a nasty inked up pig. shes going to look smoking at 50. you fucking idiots tatting yourself up are limiting yourselves. i am right

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    She is scrawny now. That's what the "Hollywood" life will do to ya. That and a whole lot of blow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Eh, I'll take Amina Munster over here if we're going for tatted chicks. Hell, she even has a tatted fake leg.



    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    They showed her in a bikini on one of her shows (only watched it twice). She's gross. Fat and all white. See anything else and it's airbrushed.

    Leave a comment:

Working...